Posted June 11, 2010
My son attended SCS from 5th-8th grades and absolutely loved it! The teachers and administration are very professional and care about their students. The fine arts and sports programs are second to none!!!! And now with the emphasis on technology, SCS is a well-rounded school. I highly recommend it!!!!!

Posted June 11, 2010
My son attended Skycrest for 4 years. It is the best thing that happened to him! Not only is he prepared for high school, but the teachers had an immeasurable impact on him. He truly grew as a person and as a student. He is confident, strong in his faith, and ready to face the challenges of high school. My hat is off to the awesome staff and administration at Skycrest Christian School. You will not find a better school!!

Posted June 02, 2010
Best private Christian school in the county! Parents work in unison with the faculty and Administration to give their children the best possible education.

Posted May 31, 2010
The Administration at Skycrest works so hard to make this the best Christian school in the county. Curriculum has been improved, technology is growing by leaps and bounds and the "family atmosphere" within the school is evident daily.

Posted May 24, 2010
I've been to 4 different schools and this is the best. The teachers actually like and support the students here. Our sports teams are the best and we learn how to play sports like true Christians. The campus is so nice and the Administration does everything they can to continually improve the school.

Posted May 22, 2010
I can't say enough about how great Skycrest has been for my children. The teachers and the administration are awesome. They've implemented numerous academic and technological changes that have brought the school to new heights. Take an opportunity and visit the school, you'll be glad you did.

Skycrest Christian School 1

Posted May 14, 2010
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL! Save your money and spare your child the heartache. The teachers can do and say anything they choose to your child and if you get the Admin. involved they degrade you and bully you. I made it one year. Pay them the money and do not share any concerns and you will be fine. The teachers are LAZY and do as little as possible. My daughter's teacher informed me that after school was "her time" and she would never give out her number. I, along with other parents are removing our children and going elsewhere!

Skycrest Christian School 3

Posted March 16, 2010
My daughter attended Skycrest K3 through 4th grade. I moved her due severe behavior issues that weren't being addressed. I believe those few were soley kept on campus for their tuition dollars, period. Several teachers were severely stressed due to these issues and class disruptions were off the charts. I also didn't like that the learning was always in a one way, lecture format. There was no peer to peer learning whatsoever . When my child had to think for herself and research and write a report in 5th grade she was woefully unprepared for it Most of the teachers were caring and talented, especially Ms. Burton, Ms. Barnaky & Mr. Conroy. But it was very obvious that the admin didn't want any feedback, no matter how constructive. A huge wave of students began a mass exodus the yr we left. Hopefully they're a more responsive school now as a result.

Posted February 03, 2010
Skycrest Christian School is stepping up to the plate for my daughter when others wouldn't. I am a professional and advocate for children with special needs and when my daughter became a special needs child I was forced to look at this school in terms of a parent, advocate and a professional. The staff at Skycrest Christian School went beyond my expectations in helping and supporting my daughter and myself through a tiring assessment and evaluation process. They are centered in the needs of their students and their families. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!!! Thank you Skycrest Christian School for stepping up to the plate for my daughter. Submitted by parent, psychologist and Board Certified Behavior Analyst

Posted June 10, 2009
If you're looking for a school that is committed to leadership, academics, athletics, & fine arts (all from a biblical perspective), then Skycrest is the place to be in the area. Love it!

Skycrest Christian School
129 North Belcher Road, Clearwater, FL  33765
Last modified Skycrest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Skycrest Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top