Clearwater, FL

Posted November 11, 2013
Our family has been attending Guardian Angels for the past 7 years. Our daughter has learned beyond her grade level in all areas of education. Her confidence in standing in front of people to give a report or presentation is from the consistent opportunities the school provides. Our son will be more than prepared for his First Eucharist because of the strong religious education he is receiving. In light of recent national events, Guardian Angels has increased their already excellent safety procedures. When we originally toured the school, we were impressed by the teachers' interactions with the students and we are still beyond pleased with how caring and knowledgeable the teachers are with each child. As a parent, I am eager to participate in my children's education and GACS offers many opportunities to be a part of the everyday learning process. In my opinion, Guardian Angels is one of the best things we have done for our children and their future.

Posted October 27, 2013
This is our 8th year at Guardian Angels and we couldn't be more pleased. Our children are receiving the very best faith-based education. By the time they reach middle school they are academically superior and test well beyond their peers at other K-8 schools. The principal, Mrs. Cindy Malinski, knows each and every student and greets them by name. GACS is a special place.

Posted October 27, 2013
Guardian Angels is an amazing school with great teachers and staff. My children really enjoy and look forward to school each day. The school has a great felling of community and love from the moment you walk in. Each morning at drop off the principal, Mrs. Malinski is outside with a huge smile on her face welcoming the children and greeting them all by name. It is such a great feeling to know that your children are not known by administration as a "student number", they are known by who they are and everyone really does know their name. One of the greatest achievements the school has had recently is the "No Place For Hate" designation. Knowing that when we drop our children off every monring that they are in a loving, accepting enviornment speaks volumes. The communication between teacher and parent is transparent - there are never any suprises, from academia to behavior. Student are known to test above grade level across the board. I absolutely love Guardian Angels and would reccommend them to anyone.

Posted October 25, 2013
Guardian Angels not only helps to guide a child's education but more importantly the person. Through the use of communications via portals, newsletters, emails, and when necessary phone calls. Further more, it has staged my children to succeed at the next level. I have had 2 graduates form this school and both are excelling in a rigorous IB program while maintaining both club and sports activities. The clubs and sports activity involvement were also traits they learned to enjoy while at Guardian Angels. I would recommend this school to anyone and often do.

Posted October 25, 2013
My husband and I think that this is one of the best catholic schools around. The education level is above all others that we have investigated our children to attend. The staff is awesome and attentive to all children. We have both of our children there and will until they graduate to high school. It is one school that does not accept bullying from anyone. They teach and protect the children. The faith is instilled in the children from day one. We feel when we placed our children there that we made a great fit for them and us.

Posted September 04, 2013
Love GACS. I work at another Catholic school but choose to send my kids to GACS. The best by far.... Great school family.

Guardian Angels Catholic School 1

Posted April 01, 2012
Enrollment at this school has really dropped. In order to cut costs they have consolidated classrooms. Now the rooms are over crowded with ratios of 1:22 when it used to be 1:15. This has really hurt the kids.

Guardian Angels Catholic School 3

Posted January 08, 2011
I had my child here and OLL and have to say that GACS is the better choice if you want to send your child to a local Catholic school.

Guardian Angels Catholic School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
My children both go to Guardian Angels and they are straight A students. The teachers are fantastic.

Guardian Angels Catholic School 0

Posted December 03, 2009
Both our loving daughters have attented this school since kindergarten . Our oerall experience has been awesome and very rewarding .Like everything in life it all starts at the top.. Hats off to the best leader and principal mrs. Malinski ! as I think about my daughter getting ready to graduate this year from guardian angels catholic school I just have to say to all the wonderful teachers and staff thank you for participating in raising 'our little angels'

Guardian Angels Catholic School
2270 Evans Rd, Clearwater, FL  33763
Last modified Guardian Angels Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Guardian Angels Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top