PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

GACS has long serving teachers who are passionate about the students and take pleasure in guiding your child to take the right initial steps down the right path of life. These first steps are the most important and form the right path to choose, habits that will be forever guiding your little ones through life.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school takes the principles of Catholicism weaves in into the everyday classroom which results in a character building experience focused on positive relationships, integrity and hard work to raise your child in a socially responsible and results focus atmosphere.

Guardian Angels has provided both my children a wonderful experience since we came her in Kindergarten. They are in 4th and 6th grade and I love the school, teachers and faculty!! Such a huge decision to make and I would recommend Guardian Angels to anyone looking for a school for their children. I am very blessed that we are here!!!

Our family has been attending Guardian Angels for the past 7 years. Our daughter has learned beyond her grade level in all areas of education. Her confidence in standing in front of people to give a report or presentation is from the consistent opportunities the school provides. Our son will be more than prepared for his First Eucharist because of the strong religious education he is receiving. In light of recent national events, Guardian Angels has increased their already excellent safety procedures. When we originally toured the school, we were impressed by the teachers' interactions with the students and we are still beyond pleased with how caring and knowledgeable the teachers are with each child. As a parent, I am eager to participate in my children's education and GACS offers many opportunities to be a part of the everyday learning process. In my opinion, Guardian Angels is one of the best things we have done for our children and their future.

This is our 8th year at Guardian Angels and we couldn't be more pleased. Our children are receiving the very best faith-based education. By the time they reach middle school they are academically superior and test well beyond their peers at other K-8 schools. The principal, Mrs. Cindy Malinski, knows each and every student and greets them by name. GACS is a special place.

Guardian Angels is an amazing school with great teachers and staff. My children really enjoy and look forward to school each day. The school has a great felling of community and love from the moment you walk in. Each morning at drop off the principal, Mrs. Malinski is outside with a huge smile on her face welcoming the children and greeting them all by name. It is such a great feeling to know that your children are not known by administration as a "student number", they are known by who they are and everyone really does know their name. One of the greatest achievements the school has had recently is the "No Place For Hate" designation. Knowing that when we drop our children off every monring that they are in a loving, accepting enviornment speaks volumes. The communication between teacher and parent is transparent - there are never any suprises, from academia to behavior. Student are known to test above grade level across the board. I absolutely love Guardian Angels and would reccommend them to anyone.

Guardian Angels not only helps to guide a child's education but more importantly the person. Through the use of communications via portals, newsletters, emails, and when necessary phone calls. Further more, it has staged my children to succeed at the next level. I have had 2 graduates form this school and both are excelling in a rigorous IB program while maintaining both club and sports activities. The clubs and sports activity involvement were also traits they learned to enjoy while at Guardian Angels. I would recommend this school to anyone and often do.

My husband and I think that this is one of the best catholic schools around. The education level is above all others that we have investigated our children to attend. The staff is awesome and attentive to all children. We have both of our children there and will until they graduate to high school. It is one school that does not accept bullying from anyone. They teach and protect the children. The faith is instilled in the children from day one. We feel when we placed our children there that we made a great fit for them and us.

Love GACS. I work at another Catholic school but choose to send my kids to GACS. The best by far.... Great school family.

Enrollment at this school has really dropped. In order to cut costs they have consolidated classrooms. Now the rooms are over crowded with ratios of 1:22 when it used to be 1:15. This has really hurt the kids.

Last modified Guardian Angels Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8