Clearwater, FL

Posted January 05, 2015
I am a grandparent of two students. Delphi, simply put, is the best grade school and high school I have ever seen. This includes the "elite" private school I sent my daughter to and wasted 12 grand a year. At Delphi my grandkids are happy and thriving. My granddaughter's reading and penmanship is off the charts for a 10 year old. And this is the usual for this school. My grandson, being a 8 year old boy, is slower. The school accommodates his needs perfectly. Happy, motivated staff and students abound.

Posted September 26, 2012
Fantastic program that is focused on the student understanding and being able to apply what they have learned. My daughters have been in this program for many years and I couldn't be happier.

Posted October 09, 2010
This is by far one of the BEST schools in Florida!! My son went there and did exceedingly well. He is now a well-known and respected contributing member to society!

Posted October 03, 2009
This school not only has an incredible curriculum they have a staff beyond compare. They are very caring and work to help the child to build their self control and worth all the while maintaining and granting them to be who they are. Well worth looking at to anyone who does not know it.

Posted September 29, 2009
Their reading program is incredible and the children there just love to learn!

Posted September 29, 2009
Delphi has a talented, caring staff. The excellent curriculum offers students a chance to develop both knowledge and ability from their studies and encourages them to make the right decisions in life.

Delphi Academy of Florida 4

Posted September 28, 2009
Because there are teachers who really take care of the students and do know how to teach, thus the students can really learn for life.

Posted September 28, 2009
It is the best educational curriculum anywhere in Florida, and because it is a private schoold with extremely high standards of education, ethics, integrity and leadership, I know our children will be in a safe and sane learning environment.

Posted September 27, 2009
My daughter goes to preschool at Delphi Academy and she loves it. It's a wonderful school with very caring staff.

Posted September 26, 2009
Because it allows my kids to be the best they can be in a very safe environment.

Delphi Academy of Florida
1831 Drew Street, Clearwater, FL  33765
Last modified Delphi Academy of Florida is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Delphi Academy of Florida Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top