Clearwater, FL

Posted April 28, 2014
We have been so happy to join the PBS community, truly it's such a sense of family and community at this school. It's great to be a part of everything, no odd man out syndrome here, everyone working together to make the lives of students and their families better! The best IEP experience(s) we have ever had, I love hearing about all the POSITIVE strides my child makes rather than hyper focusing on challenges.

Posted January 27, 2014
Excellent ESE school in Pinellas County Florida. Great ASD program. Very capable staff and awesome administrator!

Paul B. Stephens Ese Center 1

Posted November 21, 2013
My son goes here. I get nothing but negative comments home maybe a note now and then that says good day. It's very frustrating to have only this option for my child.

Paul B. Stephens Ese Center 4

Posted August 14, 2013
My son is severely affected by Autism. As a professional and parent in the disability community, I know that placement is the first important decision we make for our children. Not all children will thrive in the same educational setting. Paul B. Stephens is comprised of many teachers, aides, therapists, and administrative faculty that have been touched by someone with a disability. Their compassion and willingness to help a student to succeed is relentless because their hard work is driven by love and inspiration. While many parents of children with disabilities receive routine calls of their child's behaviors, I have received calls from the school that highlight my son's achievements. When my IEP team called for an urgent meeting regarding my son's behavior, I will admit I was nervous. To my pleasant surprise, it was a productive meeting that gave all team members a chance to collaborate and share ideas on how we could help my son through his struggles. I like the leadership approach the school takes. I would like to help in increasing parental involvement at the school. Parents of children with disabilities are among the hardest to reach because of their daily struggles.

Posted March 27, 2008

Paul B. Stephens Ese Center
2935 County Road 193, Clearwater, FL  33759
Last modified Paul B. Stephens Ese Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Paul B. Stephens Ese Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top