91 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

One teacher helped get me out. Without her I would've never got out.it was aweful. I want to leave that chapter in my life behind me. That place is essentially a prison that makes you about as intelligent as what they believe you should be in society, which is non existent no one cares which is sad too. If anybody else went there or is going there prepare to have your IQ drop when you get out.

I went there when I was younger. Back in the 1990's. They treated us like we were idiots. Not just kids who had anger issues. I did pre algebra in sixth grade, but when I was there in ninth grade I was doing basic math. I was never able to catch back up after being there for a few years. I just gave up after that. All they do is make you wanna be bad. The consequences for doing bad stuff was nothing. So why wouldn't you if you could get away with it? I didn't like the school and once in they make it almost impossible to get out.

My son love this school, he had some great times there, the staff, teachers proncipal are the best. I know hes gonna miss everyone.......

I believe that the merging of elementary aged children with high school aged children is detrimental to the safety and emotional well being of the elementary children. I don't always feel that my son is truly safe while attending Calvin Hunsinger and feel that the school is more of a monarchy than a democracy that is open to the opinions of the parent.

Last modified Calvin A. Hunsinger School is a Public school that serves grades K-12