Calvin A. Hunsinger School 2

Posted December 01, 2012
I went there when I was younger. Back in the 1990's. They treated us like we were idiots. Not just kids who had anger issues. I did pre algebra in sixth grade, but when I was there in ninth grade I was doing basic math. I was never able to catch back up after being there for a few years. I just gave up after that. All they do is make you wanna be bad. The consequences for doing bad stuff was nothing. So why wouldn't you if you could get away with it? I didn't like the school and once in they make it almost impossible to get out.

Calvin A. Hunsinger School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
My son love this school, he had some great times there, the staff, teachers proncipal are the best. I know hes gonna miss everyone.......

Calvin A. Hunsinger School 5

Posted April 16, 2008

Calvin A. Hunsinger School 2

Posted May 30, 2007
I believe that the merging of elementary aged children with high school aged children is detrimental to the safety and emotional well being of the elementary children. I don't always feel that my son is truly safe while attending Calvin Hunsinger and feel that the school is more of a monarchy than a democracy that is open to the opinions of the parent.

Calvin A. Hunsinger School
1863 North Betty Lane, Clearwater, FL  33755
Last modified Calvin A. Hunsinger School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Calvin A. Hunsinger School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top