Clearwater, FL

Posted February 19, 2013
This school has been Amazing for my child. The teachers are great, and I cannot speak highly enough of the guidance counselor, Kelly Ross. She is compassionate and dedicated, and has gone above and beyond to assist my child, as well as helping my family too. My child went from failing everything to making the honor roll every time. He finally likes school and comes home talking about the teachers and what he's learned. I am very grateful for this school and the changes I've seen in my child since attending.

Posted November 01, 2012
Teachers at this school go beyond the extra mile to ensure our children are successful. The teachers are truly educational experts and the most caring I have seen. My son chose this school over his gifted program and received the attention he needed. Although this school does not have extracurricular activities, the well-loved elective teachers offer a superior curriculum that enriches students' lives. (2009, 2010, 2011)

Posted November 30, 2009
This school is so much better then my old school carwise middle this school helped me so much my math science social stud reading teachers help me so much i got a A in math this year then straight Fs at carwise in the 08 09 year

Posted September 08, 2008
This school is fantastic. It has taken my children from failing everything to being on the honor roll for a full school year. If your child has adhd, they are extremely qualified. Tiffany

Clearwater Intermediate School 1

Posted February 14, 2008
this school has poor teachers that have no regard for their students and don't even help !!!

Clearwater Intermediate School
1220 Palmetto Street, Clearwater, FL  33755
Last modified Clearwater Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-9
Clearwater Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top