PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (19 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

It shows on my son,s development. He is more confident and the way he thinks is only possitive.

My son has been in this school for 3 years now and I can only say that He loves this school. I have seen him the way he feels when he is around his teachers and all the children in the school.i have the most respect for every administrative people and the teachers too. This is the best school we have found so far.Keep up the good job!

I have three children. Two of which graduated from LCS in 2007 and 2009 respectively. Our youngest is currently attending LCS and will be graduating in 2017. Needless to say we have been and continue to be more than pleased with the LCS learning environment. Students are challenged with an outstanding curriculum, the teachers go out of their way to be helpful, and the administrative team is fantastic. The Christian environment helps to keep students grounded and enables them to build a strong faith. I highly recommend LCS and hope to see my future grandchildren attend. Carl Grimes

My daughter is in her 5th year at Lakeside and my son is in his 2nd year. After visiting many schools i am so happy we decided on Lakeside. The staff is amazing and the parent web keeps us updated daily.

There is absolutely nothing bad I could say about Lakeside. We have great teachers who are devoted and genuinely care about the kids. I could have not asked for better teachers for my little one and the staff is extremely kind and attentive. We love lakeside and so will you!

I have my daughter and my stepdaughter in lakeside christian school in clearwater and they both are very happy to go there. I am happy overall with education they recieve also the communication between parents and school staff. I recommend it to anyone.

Lakeside truly has a heart for students!! Teachers and staff work hard to ensure academic success for every student. I also greatly appreciate that every staff member is a believer, keeping Christ at the center of learning and personal development. When you enroll your child at Lakeside, you honestly become part of a family!

Lakeside Christian School has great academics, great class sizes that help with one-on-one attention to the students, a wonderful athletics program and excellent Biblical instructions and teaching. The school also offers a wonderful chapel meeting once a week for all the grade levels.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are well trained and they are very familiar with the subject they teach. They are also dedicated to helping the students to be successful.

Amount of homework: Agree

The school is very balanced with the amount of homework and they always give a push to the students but not to much as to make the homework too hard or difficult to complete.

Last modified Lakeside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12