PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The school is now using common core even though they won't admit it. One of the things that made this school good was that it was not using common core. All of that is changing.

I am thrilled that my daughter attends CCA. She has grown spiritually, academically, and socially since she began pre-school class over a year and a half ago. She adores the teachers, the staff, and her peers. I am so very pleased with the teachers, the curriculum, as well as the emphasis placed on Christian values. I would suggest looking into this school if you haven't already done so.

I am truely up in the air about CCA. I have attended this school for several years now and I do see improvement but at the same time there is no communication. Yes they send out chornicles and newsletters but they speak to who they want when they want. There is no Parent Teacher Conferences only PTF meetings. Activities: you would think with the money that they make from each child attending there, they could spare to have some things for free. There is a charge for everything. Who knows is the school really ahead of public schools??? They say they are but if I go to a public school next year will I be ahead or behind???? That is the question...

Top-Notch School with dynamite Christian leadership and quality teachers. Extracurricular activities include junior and varsity sports such as basketball, soccer, and football. Other clubs that meet on a regular basis after-school include Creation Club with live animals and fun activities such as eating bugs while learning God's Word; Small teacher-student ratio allowing more time for advancement of student achievement. This is a great place to invest in the educational and spiritual development of your child.

Countryside Christian Academy is headed by a gifted and talented principal, whose devotion to God and passion for teaching children are clearly evident.

I have found my Countryside Christian Academy to be a school in which a child can grow and flourish in all areas!!! I love the school!!!!

I've been around the elementary, middle, and college levels of education for more years than I like to remember. To compare one school with another, is really not fair, so I try not to do that. However, to look at a school that can stand on its own merits, I find that is acceptable. Countryside Christian Academy is one of those private Christian schools that is of top quality. It begins with a Board that will demand the best. It is fostered by a Principal who believes in the best and has the capabilities to accomplish the best. Then it requires parents who believe in Christian education as the best way for their children and the best way to sow into the American way of life that our founders sought to establish. Countryside Christian Academy, in my estimation, accomplishes these goals. Submitted by a Ph.D., DD. grandparent.

I put my son into Countryside Christian Academy when he began middle school. I did not want him to attend a public school for these formative years. He learned about God and was in a safe environment. He was also challenged academically which he really needed. He has thanked me several times for sending him here. I also have a 3rd grader who attends CCA. She has blossomed here and loves this school. I am a former public school teacher so I know that my children learned more here then they would have in a public school. The smaller classroom size allows for individual attention and for the teachers to really know the students. I am grateful for CCA and the education my children have received!!!

This school is ok! I attend this school as a student. Im not going to seventh grade! I think this school needs more activities! I think this school should have talent shows, lockers, and more classes. Classes like bioligy, health,and school paper class. Also cool stuff like school president. This school is all about the books! I think this school should have good education but the students should enjoy themselves at school too! Expect alot of hard work!! And less fun!!

Last modified Countryside Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8