Clermont, FL
Students enrolled: 1,138

Posted August 25, 2013
I really love East Ridge Middle, after having my children relocated a few times. I could honestly say East Ridge Middle really gives the best dedication in being really part of the student's academic progress. Every time I visit East Ridge, I sense everyone works together very supportably and are very friendly. The other schools I had my kids in, I felt the tension due to the economy, the disconnection from the staffs and the teachers felt obligated to be there but really didn't care or really want to teach. I really have to say how happy it makes me, to see my children look forward going back to school especially, my kids thanked me for finding them a very good school. I really feel very comfortable and the safety my children being there, East Ridge is like a "school sweet school". Thank you East Ridge Middle the progress and dedication to our kids!

East Ridge Middle School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
My son is very happy here. I'm only disappointed with the lack of communication with teachers, and guidance counselor. I emailed the guidance several times towards the end of last year, even included the principle and never received a return email. I had to show up to the school to be able to meet with the guidance counselor. After sitting down with her for about 15 minutes, because she was in a rush, my son's scheduled was a complete mess last week when we went for schedule pick up day. I'm still waiting for a phone call to discuss his schedule and have not received one. My son's classes are in limbo as of today.

Posted October 28, 2012
This is my son's first year at Eastridge Middle. I am a teacher in the county and therefore tend to have extremely high expectations. We are both truly enjoying the experience. Mr. McDaniel is one of the most knowledgeable and student centered administrators that I have seen. They do a great job of balancing middle school behaviors and education. Thank you ERMS for providing a positive learning environment!

East Ridge Middle School 3

Posted March 25, 2010
More strategies should be implemented in helping and accommodating children with special needs.

East Ridge Middle School 0

Posted January 05, 2010
East Ridge Middle School is one of the best middle school here in clermont. The teachers, principals, vice principals, guidance counselors, front receptionists and all staff are very professsionals and everybody there shows that they care about our children education.

East Ridge Middle School 4

Posted October 29, 2009

East Ridge Middle School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
The school is absolutely beautiful. The staff seem to be friendly but there is lack of teacher/parent communication. There were many school events that I was not informed of unless I looked at the marquee when picking my child up from school. At first I thought that my child was not bringing me the notifications of the event but I found out from other students and parents that they were also not given any form of literature concerning the event.

Posted June 20, 2009

East Ridge Middle School 1

Posted June 08, 2009

East Ridge Middle School
13201 Excalibur Road, Clermont, FL  34711
Last modified East Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Ridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top