Clermont Elementary School 2

Posted September 11, 2014
I have two children that attend school here and I honestly don't feel that the curriculum is up to par. My 3rd grader is bringing home spelling words that should be learned in first grade. I do not feel that they are being challenged enough academically and I believe that it will negatively impact them in the future. We are moving soon and I will be glad when they are enrolled at a different school.

Posted March 05, 2014
My children have been attending this school since October of 2013 and I must say, I have seen a drastic improvement in their overall school performance and grades. My oldest child was struggling at her previous school and had been getting 'C's and even an occasional 'D'. My youngest was getting 'B's and 'C's. Over the last few months my oldest received all 'A's and 1 'B' and my youngest received straight 'A's. The teacher's are very involved and try and keep in contact with the parents to discuss any issues and to keep you informed of your child's progress, strong attributes, etc. I couldn't be any more proud to call Clermont Elementary our family's school!

Clermont Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2013
such helpful and polite staff moved my daughter from a new school here due to relocating and have no complaints.

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter went to Clermont Elementary school and she received a phenomenal education. She received all 4's and 5's on her FCATS and they are also a leader in assisting students with disabilities with accommodations. Ms. Caple runs a very family-friendly school but I feel the parent and child will get a lot more of their education as a whole if parents are involved. Involvement is key - especially in the elementary school phase of a child's life. I volunteered for activities, went to PTO meetings AND worked full-time in downtime Orlando. This is a wonderful school and even though my daughter is no longer there, I still miss it and think it prepared her for the honor student she still is todday.

Clermont Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2013
Clermont Elementary is one of the worst schools I have had to deal with I have 4 kids in this school and hate the way there teaching is being done my son hate going school now they feel punishing kids for forgetting there pencil is just not acceptable ,my kids are not learning since going there ...and having four kids I would expect to see somethings in report cards that shows different results but 2of these reports where identical no diffrent which should have been diffrent because of there differences..all of the comments that say what a good school are written by staff members (overheard) conversation ...thank you Clermont elementary for ruining my kids love for school ...my kids did come from thornbrooke elementary what a great school wish I could move back

Clermont Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2012
We transferred to Clermont last year from another local school. Just by walking in fhe front office we knew we were at the right place. We feel that our children are getting what they need and more from their teachers, staff, Vice Principal and Principal. To comment on others stating that they don't stress on the arts, remember that teachers and school are required to meet certain goals and unfortunately there isn't always time for the art, music and language classes. We did love that our previous school had "specials" in art, music, instruments and language. For the amount of time in between when the class came around again in nine day rotation, it was hard for the children to progress quickly and retain. I am coming from music, arts & theatre background so it is important for our children to get a well rounded education including sports. The children at the previous school did not get the required amount of state mandated ruling for physical education. In fact some of the teachers were not giving recess or only allowing it only once a week. Physical education classes were part of the "specials" rotation so they were fudging numbers by counting the kids walking to class.

Clermont Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2009
As for me clermont elementary is great school. My son can from minneola elementary. And as a parent I see the differnt in my son score.and his reading has improve . the teacher are great. also my girl goes there.

Clermont Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008

Clermont Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2008
Awful school in an awful area..we moved to FL in Sept 07 and did not know how bad Clermont was, quickly moved out in March of 08 - hated the school and the staff was awful!

Clermont Elementary School
680 East Highland Avenue, Clermont, FL  34711
Last modified Clermont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clermont Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.