849 students|Lake

Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

The kids are given leadership roles in the classroom. These roles reinforce responsibility, and accountability of each student and as part of a team. I am very pleased with the school and facility .

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their whole focus is on reinforcing positive behavior instead of giving poor behavior the attention. It's great and gives the kids control over their sense of achievement.

Terrific traditional elementary school where the focus is on the kids. The teachers here have a passion for making efforts to reach out to families and schedule events at different times of the day to include all types of lifestyles.

Pine Ridge Elementary is truly a great school to be apart of. Our school is always collaborating to develop fun programs and events to help motivate our students and get them excited and proud to come to school each day. We are also always striving to find/create new ideas to enrich our curriculum in order to help our students succeed! Our administration is very supportive of our students, parents, and faculty. The positive praise and recognition our school gives to its students really makes it a great school to be at!

Pine Ridge has been our home school since we moved here 10 years ago and we feel fortunate to have had both of our sons go from Pre-K through 5th grade at this excellent school. The family feel we experience anytime we're on campus is wonderful. The teachers were caring and challenging to our sons. The extra events that happen each year really make the students love their school. Glad we didn't try to "get them in" to the magnet school across town. Couldn't be happier with the quality of education they received in their elementary years.

This is a wonderful school! My son will be going into the 2nd grade and we have had the best teachers!

I had a good Kindergarden year with my child. I hope i don't run into any issues as the others have. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

After moving from another state, my child was bullied and yelled at as well. The teacher even admitted to the fact she yelled at my child, a first grade student. The bullying was not adressed at all and the school should take it very seriously. It seems the school does not have its priorities in order. Students are #1 as they earn their education.

This school has taken a very bad turn recently. Teachers that scream or bully kids are not confronted. You can talk to the administration until your blue in the face but no action is taken. Parents are pacified, teachers are pacified and the only ones that suffer are the poor kids stuck there all day. There are some good teacher though, mostly at the younger grade levels. But it's hit or miss and when you miss, a school year is a long time.

Very disappointing - I was hoping the other reviews weren't accurate, but they are. The office lacks organization upon enrollment of new students. The principal is very rude and unprofessional. There is a lot to learn as a parent coming into a new school, unless you are told at enrollment. Yet your treated rudely by their leader for not knowing. Not a very welcoming experience. I would not recommend this school.

Last modified Pine Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.