1,025 students|Lake
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

A great place to work and learn! So blessed to be part of excellence in education. Go Warriors!
November 20, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (21 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (19 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (20 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I feel very disappointed and I change my kid to another school nobody care about my girl the teacher and the principal sounds like is my problem they don't have programs because they don't have money she said.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My kid need to be in programs because the attention issues and the teacher don't care and don't help at all. Was like more work for her and she don't want to do more work and help my kid.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The teacher sent for spring break a bible size work that my kid never did in the classroom and she said have to be done in one week. I mean she wants my kid finish 8 months work in a week? Ridiculous! Why she never talk about that in our conferences days?

Worse school and bad experience. The school don't have any programs, no consuls. Is not a safe school. We have more that 6 bad experiences in a year.

Too many fund raising activities and the administration no longer allows teachers to go outside the box and teach from their hearts. That was the best part of sending your children to that school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school places a strong emphasis on good character. Students are recognized for being honest, fair, trustworthy, and good leaders.

I'm very pleased by all of the positive progress the school has made. This is my daughter's fourth year here and she is flourishing. This year she had involvement in the school's STEM program, advanced reading challenge, girls on the run, and now Robotics! Kudos to the school giving their advanced students options to further challenge them.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Imagine teach to the individual student instead of just the class as a whole. This has made a big difference in my daughter's academic advancement as she is not held back by students who may be struggling and those students are able to get the extra help they may need.

Amount of homework: Agree

Since kindergarten, the amount of homework has increased in proportion to the amount of independent work my daughter is capable of completing. Her teachers have always made themselves available for homework help or my concerns.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I can only comment about this particular teacher. In a few months, she has managed to damage my child's self-esteem. Therefore she was not effective as far as I am concerned regardless of how many awards she has received.

Last modified Imagine Schools At South Lake is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.