601 students|Hendry

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

My grandson was 5 yrs. old and he was being bullied around by 3 other kids from the school across. Nothing was being done about it. Thankfully nothing bad happened to him. The bullying has stopped. But now my 8 yr. old granddaughter is being bullied by a 10 yr. old from Central and a few other girls from the school across. My daughter talked to the principal , Rosa Perez, no results. Instead on Monday when I dropped my grand kids of at school at 0735, my granddaughter gets accuse of by the principal of bullying this 10 yr. old on the bus. Now how can that be if I dropped her off at school? There's no way, on this green earth, my granddaughter can be on the bus and in my car at the same time.

I am a mother of three girls and all them have attended Central since my oldest (which is now thirteen) was four (my youngest is nine). They had the advantage to participate in the preschool program. Everyone is always asking me that why did i enroll my girls in this school because it is an 'F' school. Well my honest opinion my girls have been on the A/B honor roll since they started school. It just depends on how involved you are with your child and the encouragement and examples that are set at home, because alot of times the uninvolved parents are the first to complain. You have to remember it's not only the teachers job to teach your children you need to participate also and the outcome will be much more successful.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.