Atlantic Inclusive Academy 5

Posted May 07, 2007
My son was failing in public school. He hated school and was becoming a behavior problem. AiA Academy has an individualized curriculum plan and that's just what my son needed! Now he's on the right level and is enjoying school! And there's no FCAT! We're so happy and thankful for the wonderful teachers at AiA!

Atlantic Inclusive Academy 5

Posted April 24, 2007
Atlantic Inclusive Academy has been a god given gift for my daughter. Her self-esteem has flourished tremendously. I have always dreamed of finding a school that would work with her educational difficulties. Having a child who has different learning abilities is a challenge but having a school like AIA has made all the difference in the world. I use to argue with her to go to school because she hated it, now I have to argue with her when she's sick because she never wants to stay home. That makes a world of difference in a childs life!

Atlantic Inclusive Academy 2

Posted May 05, 2005
AIA offers little to no learning curriculum or discipline. My son's academic level decreased dramatically during year he was enrolled at AIA. Principal and teachers provide no special need skills they claim to orientate their school to. (They may insist you pay for very high extra cost counseling services they provide.) School decreased staff size mid year 2005. I felt they had stolen from my son the money provided for his education, without providing service.

Atlantic Inclusive Academy
825 Forrest Avenue, Cocoa, FL  32922
Last modified Atlantic Inclusive Academy is a Private school that serves grades 4-12
Atlantic Inclusive Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top