Posted September 10, 2013
This school believes in honesty and integrity and I couldn't be happier about my sons going here!

Posted November 17, 2012
I am a student at this high school, and I have read all of the reviews on this web site for the school. Many of this reviews are out of proportion. The dress code isn't strict in the frist place, but it is enforced. At this time I have had no problems with any teacher. The review with all the discription of smoking, profanity, and PDA on campass is neverly nonexistent. Truely my old middle school in a small town in Ohio was more of a problem. Many reviews have said that their student fail the courses at the school and if you do the work your grade will refect. At this time I have held a 4.0 GPA for a year and a half. Just remember with any high school kids will be kids.

Posted June 15, 2012
This school was a horrific choice academically, Space Coast seems to have been nothing but few teachers actually willing to try and be compassionate with the student to better fund their academic progress. Most of the staff is incompetent and non-helpful entirely. I found the student population to be intimidating and lacking in social skills; as well, many students broke dress code on a consistent basis and no one thought the better of it. Facility are virtually fearful on students and respond to misbehavior by veering their eyes. This school, I believe, is a despicable representation of the public school system and its disciples.

Posted February 28, 2012
If the bar were set any lower it would need a trench. Hardly any homework. Little or no communication of students academic progress. Emphasis appears to be on all things other than learning.

Posted September 09, 2010
MAYBE THE STUDENT THAT BASHED THE OTHER STUDENT SHOULD NOT KNOCK THE OTHERS SPELLING AFTER ALL IM SURE THEY CAN SPELL VERY EVER THINK IT MIGHT BE A TYPO???

Posted August 12, 2010
This school is fantastic. They have zero tolerance for being late to class , cutting classes and bullying. I am glad all the kids that create problems are sent to other schools. This is an A school and I support them...

Posted March 04, 2010
My daughter is home bound..not because she wanted it but because her school failed her. The attendance people were wonderful both to me and her because they knew that she had a medical reason for missing so much school. No one else in that school except for a couple of teachers even cared. I could not get any support from anyone even the Guidance Dept. to help us. Now she is registered with the Florida Virtual School, home bound and is making honor role once again and flying through support and communication. I really feel that Space Coast somehow was not there for her and her educational needs. She refuses to graduate from that school because of her bad experience, and that makes me very sad.....However, she continues to be the best and will graduate from high school in 2011. Space Coast parents ....BE AWARE!! LISTEN TO YOUR CHILD.......

Space Coast Junior/Senior High School 2

Posted October 27, 2009
Some teachers are sweet and most of the adminstrative is warm but they have too many rules and such. I understand that we need order in school,but they never give any children a break.

Space Coast Junior/Senior High School 0

Posted July 15, 2009
This school is great academically however the administration is inconsistant in their dicipline practices. They don't really listen to the kids.

Posted March 09, 2009
My children started at this school when it was only a middle school and both recently graduated from Space Coast Jr/Sr High. This has been an 'A' Rated school several years and the education they receive is A+. With the education they received our son is able to maintain honor role in college and recently made the deans lists in his first year of college. We feel this may not have been possible without the support and education he received at Space Coast Jr/Sr High

Space Coast Junior/Senior High School
6150 Banyan Street, Cocoa, FL  32927
Last modified Space Coast Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Space Coast Junior/Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top