Coconut Creek, FL

Posted February 23, 2015
This is such an amazing school - they are continuously assessing the students growth and will change gears mid year if they do not see the progress that they had hoped for. they will hire more staff and bring in proffessionals to make sure that every child gets what they need. they work with us parents as a team to help our children. True family feeling. the Teachers and administration care for every child and know each and every one. couldn't have asked for a better place for my children

Posted January 12, 2015
This school is amazing - it is a fully inclusive school that is able to give each child exactly what they need - they will do everything to make sure a child succeeds, my child feels loved and says this is the first school that he understands what he is learning - the only school like this around - my child has been here now for 4 years and the growth I see I could only have dreamed of. Don't take anyones word - go see for yourself

Posted September 12, 2014
Terrible school I would not recommend this school to anyone. I have been working with children with special needs for 10 years and have never seen someone so heartless and so cruel. The principal will promise teachers and parents the world at the end of the day nothing gets done. She also has no background in special education and does things so they are convenient for her and not for the students. Save your time and your money and send to a school that will help your child.

Posted December 15, 2013
For a school that specializes in children with special needs they are sorely unprepared in this area. They don't meet monthly to discuss the children their growth and their progress. They seem to have no plan in place to help achieve goals. Everything is ambiguous and nothing gets done. They don't pay their teachers on time and they don't have special ed teachers. There is a big turnover in the teachers and there is very low moral.

Posted October 27, 2013
I am a parent for my son who attends this wonderful school. I rate this school five stars. The school has helped my son enormously and works with his talents and interests in order to further his education in a positive environment. The staff is very kind and very qualified to teach. My son has made huge academic gains due to their individualized student learning approach.

Posted October 10, 2013
If you are serious about education do not go to this school. They don't educate the children. It is a very loose disorganized atmosphere.

Posted October 06, 2013
I am thankful every day that i found this school - my son is in HS and has been in this school for 4 years now - he has grown socially and accedemically . He has come out of his shell and it is only because of the loving and caring staff at this school.

Posted October 02, 2013
greatest special needs school on the planet.. there is no other like it. by far the best....

South Florida Jewish Academy 4

Posted March 30, 2011
Great school! Very caring staff, warm family-like atmosphere and qualified special education teachers. The staff and teachers bend over backwards to meet the individual needs of every child and are always willing to meet with parents to modify curriculum and techniques if needed. This school and staff are truly dedicated to the children and families and my son has been doing so well academically and behaviorally since starting here. A unique place!!

South Florida Jewish Academy
4640 NW 74th Place, Coconut Creek, FL  33073
Last modified South Florida Jewish Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
South Florida Jewish Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top