PK|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son goes to this school. I love it so much here. They're are the kindest teachers and staff I could ever imagine. They care and make my son feel loved, safe and involved. I wish I could bring my daughter to the school too but she's in Kindergarten.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

My son has never experienced any bullying from kids in this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They'll do anything to see that your child gets what he needs to succeed.

This is a great School, I wish I would have known of them a long time ago! our experience has been excellent! I would recommend this school most definate!

This school should train the staff at others schools! They do A+ work here and realy want to help every family have a great experience. The teachers have been at the school a long time so you know it is terrific! My wife and I are so happy with all of our kids learning and with the great care, too!

Our experience with Chesterbrook Academy has been excellent . The principal and the entire staff have been extremely attentive to my child . I am very satisfied with the level of professionalism with which I and my family are treated . The VPK program is wonderful , the grading system is accurate and performance evaluations are done on a timely manner. Chesterbrook Academy keeps parents well informed about their children's behavior patterns, growth and weaknesses , so we may stay involved in the continuing education process at home. On a personal note everyone is friendly and personable. I implore you to visit the school for yourself and see how clean the environment is as well. Thank you Chesterbrook Academy for all you do for our children's growth and development.

I have an infant in this school, yes she comes home with dirty pants from playing outdoors. Frankly, there clothes. I put some shout on before placing in the hamper and it comes out. She loves being outdoors, and I find the teaches and staff very caring. She goes to each teacher with no issue. They spent a lot of time working with me when she would no longer take her formula, a very stressful period due to her protein allergy. When I was laid off, they held her spot, offered to watch her for free if I had interview and gave me options of paying for half or full day drop offs till I found something if needed. It was a extremely kind gesture, and I had no issues transitioning her back full time when I returned to the workforce. Great staff, clean, safe.

There are a lot of other places much better than this one for less money. I recommend you look for a place where your kid is safe. I did not have time to switch my baby from there, until she got bitten 4 times in 2 weeks from unprovoked reasons. The 1st time I was not even notified. My baby would be sitting reading and a kid would come from behind and bite her on the back. All I heard from the School Principal was that it was a normal behavior, it will happen again because it is not a matter of how many times it happens. She also referred the biting "as a quick pinch, and that she does not think my baby feels like she was getting bitten by alligators" In other daycares if a kid bites 3 times, he or she gets suspended for a few days. Also, go and check out the playground area for babies. The floor is grass and coarse cement. Expect your kid to come home with damaged clothing. The rooms are not clean; look at the rugs carefully. Now that I switch, I know that what happened is not normal as they handle it. Please note this is my first baby, and I had no idea what to expect from a daycare. Since I was paying so much money ($1000+/month), I thought that was a great place, I WASWRONG

As a parent of a newborn I couldn't have stressed more everyday knowing the time was coming for my son to attend daycare/school. This stress shortly went away after having the opportunity to meet and get to know a teacher in the infant room by the name of Andrea who was amazing with our son as he was in love with her she was very loving to him. After then we decided to sign him up where he was able to meet the rest of the teachers who are all great and very caring. I want to thank these teachers for all there dedication, love and attention to every single baby(newborns-infants) in there class. Thank you again Andrea, Ally,Jimena, and Eloa. Thanks staff members and thanks administration. Happy Holiday and Happy New Years.

If I had to just rate the teachers, I would give 5 stars. I really liked the curriculum and the fact the school was freestanding and not in a strip mall. Things started off good, but then the main teacher in my son's class left. There was a lot of change at once, and then shortly there after, kids were moved to different rooms and new teachers started. The administration did not seem to care that the little ones were stressed out by the changes. The classroom size is way too big. Legal ratios are met, but there are too many little bodies total in a room. I was told they focused on the development rate of each child, but have not found that to be the case and when this was addressed to the administration, it was blown off. The teachers are very caring but with so many to keep any eye on, it's tough to give individual attention. It's too bad that the administration is more worried about the money than the children, because if the teachers had things their way, I think the school would be quite good.

Last modified Chesterbrook Academy is a Private school that serves grade PK