Coconut Creek, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 12, 2014
My kid went there and it was great! My kid learned so much in elementary especially in math! Great math superstars program

Posted June 07, 2013
The school is great and the K teachers are great. The staff is great. They have a good aftercare program.

Coconut Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008

Coconut Creek Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
This school has provided superior education. I have one child graduating 5th this year and while she has struggled a little the teachers are alwatys there. My Son is on K and confident

Coconut Creek Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
My daughter is finishing up 3rd grade at CCES and boy have we seen it change! When she started kindergarten, CC was a nice, friendly, caring school. Now, nobody seems to know or care anymore. Teachers do not want to get involved and let unacceptable behavior run rampant! Our children have often come home in tears over the things that have happened and they way they were treated! And the teachers refuse to do anything about it. I know of 3 students who will not be attending CCES for the 4th grade and my daughter is 1 of them! If I were you, I'd check out other alternatives! My daughter ranked 1 of the 3 highest FCAT scores in her class and her talents are being wasted. She is constantly bored and not being taught anything new!

Posted February 26, 2008
My daughter is in the fourth grade at CCES. The school is on point academically and has a very inviting atmosphere. Teachers are very accomodating and will go the extra mile. The PTA is awesome and I love the way they get the parents actively involved. I have actually volunteered many times and have enjoyed interacting with the staff and students. My daughter and I will miss this school when she graduates next year.

Coconut Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2007
My daughter just completed second grade and her teacher was wonderful! There was a lot of school work and projects, but her teacher really tried to make the work fun and she was very concerned and cared for each and every student in her classroom. I felt confident my daughter was in a safe, learning environment. The administration kept parents informed on school happenings and had many social events as well.

Coconut Creek Elementary School
500 Northwest 45th Avenue, Coconut Creek, FL  33066
Last modified Coconut Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coconut Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top