749 students|Broward

Bad
Good

my Son's teacher is excellent. She truly loves what she does and my son is excelling. The leadership needs to be changed. The rating of the school is continuing to drop, from an A three years ago, to a C as of 2014.

The lack of communication sucks. The principal doesn't do proper investigation before she calls you. The teachers refuses to teach, aftercare doesn't help with homework. What ever happened to no child left behind? My child is coming home with both class and homework.

My kid went there and it was great! My kid learned so much in elementary especially in math! Great math superstars program

The school is great and the K teachers are great. The staff is great. They have a good aftercare program.

This school has provided superior education. I have one child graduating 5th this year and while she has struggled a little the teachers are alwatys there. My Son is on K and confident

My daughter is finishing up 3rd grade at CCES and boy have we seen it change! When she started kindergarten, CC was a nice, friendly, caring school. Now, nobody seems to know or care anymore. Teachers do not want to get involved and let unacceptable behavior run rampant! Our children have often come home in tears over the things that have happened and they way they were treated! And the teachers refuse to do anything about it. I know of 3 students who will not be attending CCES for the 4th grade and my daughter is 1 of them! If I were you, I'd check out other alternatives! My daughter ranked 1 of the 3 highest FCAT scores in her class and her talents are being wasted. She is constantly bored and not being taught anything new!

My daughter is in the fourth grade at CCES. The school is on point academically and has a very inviting atmosphere. Teachers are very accomodating and will go the extra mile. The PTA is awesome and I love the way they get the parents actively involved. I have actually volunteered many times and have enjoyed interacting with the staff and students. My daughter and I will miss this school when she graduates next year.

My daughter just completed second grade and her teacher was wonderful! There was a lot of school work and projects, but her teacher really tried to make the work fun and she was very concerned and cared for each and every student in her classroom. I felt confident my daughter was in a safe, learning environment. The administration kept parents informed on school happenings and had many social events as well.

My daughter transitioned to Coconut Creek Elementary from a Dade county school and I can't believe the difference. This school was very efficient in my child's progress academically and socially. My daughter is moving on to Middle School and CCES has prepared her for this transition. Coconut Creek Elementary is truly a school of Excellence.

I have two children who attend CCES and I must say I am very happy and very involved in the school. Parents who are not involved do not see the everyday make-up of our school. Both the teachers and support faculty treat the children as their own it is truly one big happy family. Both our playgrounds need updating.

Last modified Coconut Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.