Coconut Creek High School 3

Posted July 19, 2013
Okay, though, a lot of kids get kicked from this school. There is no school spirit or nothing that would make the school fun. Some classes its hard to learn because of the immature students. that's why you should make sure your in honors and AP classes.

Posted July 06, 2011
The way the students type and talk from this school don't make any sense. Its very sad how they say its a great school and the students are amazing. But sadly , those are the students that bully the other kids and are the ones that really don't care. My older sister went to this school and had many friends played varsity basketball senior year 2010, well the things she said about this school wasn't anything pleasant knowing how other kids treat other students., i know every school has the popular kids the drama and the bullies but this school is just a school that needs alot of improvement with their students and ''Teachers''. I know theirs students in that school that are willing too suceed and leave that school and some that just dont care. And the reason for this school being so hated is because the students that go their all they say about it is bad things and the experiences they had from there . Im sorry for saying this but i wouldn't never want to go their it made my life miserble. And yes im a student there and the truth hurts ... i hate that school everytime i wake up everymorning makes me sick knowing that im going to a school that i hate .

Posted April 30, 2011
The school pulls only 11% of its students from Coconut Creek. The other children are bused in from poor areas, which explains why the school has almost all minorities. Most Coconut Creek kids are zoned for Monarch (which is why it is a good rated school and Coconut Creek is a "D" school). Change the boundary and improve the school. a real no brainer!! Otherwise change the school name it North Lauderdale High or Margate High to correctly represent the kids who are there! I live in the zone and like my neighboors would never send my kids there!

Coconut Creek High School 2

Posted April 27, 2011
I am currently attending CCHS its an "alright school" some teachers care but most are there for the pay check, or some are just not there at all (I've has a sub majority of the year for algebra 2). School needs to be improved in cleanliness, smells of weed, fights were constant but have improved. New principal has made good changes but nowhere near complete. Students walk off campus (through the front door) skipping during class is a natural occurrence. So to the students actually trying to succeed i would suggest looking elsewhere im trying to go to a charter school next year.

Coconut Creek High School 4

Posted March 03, 2011
As much as people say bad thing about Coconut Creek, it ain't that bad. We have new principal and he did a wonderful job of the place, he actually care and brought us new book and provide us many afterschool class + activity. "Most" of people I know going there are extremely nice and hard worker, I didn't say everyone but most. For me, I feel like it home. Teacher care about you and most of them try their best working with the student and help them as much as possible too.

Posted June 02, 2010
my son attends coconut creek high. coconut creek is a very very bad school. i didnt believe it untell i witnessed it myself. going to pick my son up i witnesed students out of class walking off campus, rude students no one would show me where the office was, i was harrased, the halls reeked of weed smell, and i witnesed a beating and no security to break it up. coconut creek should be shut down for good. im not sending my son there next year. very dissapointed

Coconut Creek High School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Ugh honestly this school needs to be worked on. I'm still a student here and the teachers need an attitude check. The security is so loose, they don't care what anyone does. Last year we were an F school. Honestly, Creek needs to be worked on. The students need to start caring about their grades and their future. And the teachers need to be postive role models. Most of them just tell you straight up that they don't care, they're just here for the pay check.

Coconut Creek High School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
I was a Student at this school and i have to say it is not that bad! the majority of the kids have a great time, & the teachers are great. They help you when you need except for a hand full who believe that you area student and you have a book so do it your self. other than that it is a great school. As for students getting kicked out of their schools and going to creek, they accept students so that they can get an education. Alot of people may not like the school, but as a hands on student i loved it till i moved and i wish that you all would stop complaining about it ....

Coconut Creek High School 5

Posted May 31, 2009

Coconut Creek High School 5

Posted May 04, 2009

Coconut Creek High School
1400 Northwest 44th Avenue, Coconut Creek, FL  33066
Last modified Coconut Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coconut Creek High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top