Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 03, 2015
I'm sure there are good teachers in all schools. Some can be effective and some are not. It depends on the teacher

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 03, 2015
I guess the homework is a fair amount. My child never had a problem with the homework

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted June 03, 2015
No the school does not develop persistence and determination. I think that is something that is developed at hope from parents

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 03, 2015
No I don't. I feel my child learned respect from family life not from this school

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 03, 2015
the school has no compassion caring or empathy how is the student going to have it

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 03, 2015
the school needs to learn honesty integrity and fairness before they can teach the student

North Broward Preparatory School 1

Posted June 03, 2015
Unprofessional school. Every year teacher turnover in high school, which is not good when your child is graduating and the teacher leaving no longer cares about grades. Terrible communication with High school principal, does not return phone calls or emails, even though website says 24 hours that is not true. My child has been at this school 6 years, much better school 3 years ago. For twenty thousand a year and more they don't care enough about the student only about the money!! Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale have better private schools

North Broward Preparatory School 1

Posted May 18, 2014
Pros: beautiful campus Cons: High teacher turnover. Administration for middle and upper school are terrible. Bullying and mean-spirited environment.
2 people found this helpful

North Broward Preparatory School 5

Posted May 15, 2014
This school is amazing and full of opportunities! The academics are by far one of the bests in South Florida and the spots teams are spectacular! In conclusion I personally say that this school is amazing and I really recommend it!

North Broward Preparatory School 5

Posted April 09, 2014
This is our child's 4th year at North Broward Prep and we could not be happier. My son is a 10th grader now and as previous commentators have pointed out, there has been some turnover but it has served to make the school stronger. My son is thrilled with his teachers, especially in math and science and has become an accomplished musician. He has really blossomed and we are so happy.

7600 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek, FL  33073
Last modified North Broward Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North Broward Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 99 reviews. Top