North Broward Preparatory School 1

Posted May 18, 2014
Pros: beautiful campus Cons: High teacher turnover. Administration for middle and upper school are terrible. Bullying and mean-spirited environment.

Posted May 15, 2014
This school is amazing and full of opportunities! The academics are by far one of the bests in South Florida and the spots teams are spectacular! In conclusion I personally say that this school is amazing and I really recommend it!

Posted April 09, 2014
This is our child's 4th year at North Broward Prep and we could not be happier. My son is a 10th grader now and as previous commentators have pointed out, there has been some turnover but it has served to make the school stronger. My son is thrilled with his teachers, especially in math and science and has become an accomplished musician. He has really blossomed and we are so happy.

Posted April 07, 2014
NBPS is an outstanding school that offers the students the total package of academic excellence as well as a warm and nurturing environment! As a faculty member, I am incredibly confident in the time, effort, and care that my colleagues put into helping students be successful. I look forward to the day when my son can join the NBPS family!

Posted April 07, 2014
NBPS is an amazing school. Even at the Pre-K level, they are challenging my child and helping him reach the best of his ability. All of the teachers, assistants, principals and guidance counselor are very warm and have my child's best interest in mind. I could not have imagined a better academic or character building community for my child. I am super excited that my daughter is joining the NBPS family next year!

North Broward Preparatory School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
We like the exceptional exposure and opportunities that our kids are getting even in lower school, at North Broward Preparatory School. We had moved from another private school to NBPS and we see a huge difference in terms of the structure and standard curriculum, an excellent teaching team at each grade level, several after-school clubs and multiple competitive opportunities at the county level and beyond, and also exposure to well known authors, composers and experts in other fields. Our children are very happy in this school. We have easy access to the principals and to management/ teaching teams and our feedback is always heard and addressed.

Posted October 01, 2013
This is our second year at NBPS and could not be happier. Whether it is a "business" or not, as some other reviews mention, is irrelevant to me. I mean, I am paying more than 20k a year -- if "not-for-profit" had been on my list of requirements, I would have put my kid in public school. What I was looking for was a school that challenges my child academically and that teaches kids to think and to be people of character -- and that is what I got. This is a school that teaches kids to be individuals while always striving for excellence. My experience is in the lower school, is that my child is understood for who she is and constantly challenged to expand her knowledge and understanding of the world. If you enjoy being part of a school community that knows your child very well and that is very involved in the academic, intellectual, social and emotional success of your child -- this is the school for you!

Posted September 17, 2013
Simply the best! With public schools cutting programs and other private schools only offering a one-size-fits-all model for learning, North Broward Prep offers a truly unique, international educational experience. Personalized learning, teachers who want to see each of my three children succeed, and a commitment to excellence in academics, fine arts, and athletics. I've been a parent at NB for 8 years; I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

North Broward Preparatory School 2

Posted August 13, 2013
School has some very good teachers, but has a high turnover due to lack of support from leadership. Very good curriculum and extra curricular activities on a beautiful campus. Other schools in the area offer the same with better retention of teachers. We are pulling our kids as well.

Posted July 09, 2013
Our experience in lower school has been phenomenal. My child has absolutely flourished at NBPS. The teachers really care about the students. Lower School Principle and Assistant Principle could not be more hands on and accessible. Every parent I've spoken to has had similar experiences. Quality staff, wonderful curriculum, emphasis on Fine Arts, beautiful campus... You truly get your moneys worth at this school, and believe me I toured all of the schools in this price range.

North Broward Preparatory School
7600 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek, FL  33073
Last modified North Broward Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North Broward Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 92 reviews. Top