Posted September 30, 2013
I highly recommend Randazzo School. After spending the first 2 1/2 years of her life with grandma as her main caretaker, this was the only school that I felt completely comfortable sending my daughter to. The teachers took her in and loved her as if she were one of their own. The school is very clean, extremely safe, more than friendly and worth every penny of the cost for tuition. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to any family that needs to have their child in daycare/school. After her first week of a couple 1/2 days, my daughter already expressed her wish to go to school all the time. I could not be any happier with this choice of school. The one and only thing that I would change is not having to pack my daughters lunch for full time days (only because I am culinary challenged and would rather not have to think about it). I would rather pay for someone else to do it for me.

Randazzo School 1

Posted December 25, 2012
The owner excepts all children (all children with special needs) but in reality they do not.My daughter was treated poorly from the teacher and principal.The teacher told my husband and I to teach her at home, I am not teaching her anything, we do not accommodate at this school, and she is not a loud on field trips.They even told us to keep her home when the school was out on a field trip because they would not do this to the other teacher.My daughter was only 5 years old at the time with ADHD and developmental delay.They excepted my money and every exceptionality but not my daughter.Her kindergarten teacher does not know anything about working with the special needs population.The owner of the facility wrote to me telling me (he never met my daughter) my daughters short and skinny for her age.Physical appearance does not have to do with teaching and my daughters academics (I take my daughter to every doctor, specialist, and therapist that you can ever think of).I worked so hard with my daughter every single day by helping her to read, write, to be independent, and etc. since the school was not doing it.She is now placed in a regular classroom do to her psychological evaluation.

Posted July 14, 2011
This preschool offers a great education. We were concerned about small ratios, a proven education program as well as safety of the kids, and we have found this here. There is always someone in the front-office. The setting of the school is somewhat hidden away and very peaceful. Not in a shopping center like many other preschools. Being that our 3 yr old is our third child we can say that we have had had experiences with quite a few local preschools but this one by far exceeds all others. You can pick up your child at 5:30 and they will still be working on some type of lessons. Ms. Jacqui has been our 3 yr old teacher for the past 6 months and is just the best!. Not only is she very involved with the kids, structured, caring and fun, she has an extensive background in education. Putting our child here has been the best decision we made!

Posted July 11, 2011
My son who is going to start at Atlantic Tech High school had the opportunity to study at Randazzo lower school and had a teacher who is now in the upper school. She is awesome. He only had her for a few months but the experience was fenomenal. My son is currently in the gifted program. My daughter who is turning 6 in October, has been at Randazzo since she was two, and at age 4 1/2 she was already reading, and a few months started writing small words. Her math skills are above average for her age. I truly believe that the Montessori program is beneficial to any student, and the teachers and administration at Randazzo are awesome, they make my family be part of theirs and they will go out of the way to help us. Please check it out for yourself and don't go by the negative reviews you may read. I am very happy both my son and my daughter had the opportunity to attend Randazzo lower school and I definitely recommend it! Thanks, Randazzo!

Posted July 03, 2011
I LOVE this school. In fact, my son is going off to kindergarden and I'm sad to see him leave. He has been at Randazzo since he turned 1 and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. He is so advanced in his reading skills and I credit that to Randazzo and the teachers. My daughter just started and I already see her verbal skills are that much better than just a few months ago. I'm going to miss the school but so happy we were able to enjoy it for their Pre-K years. And, the administrative staff has always been very accommodating for us... very attentive and helpful. Thank you Randazzo!

Posted July 02, 2011
After a long search we finally enrolled our daughter in this school. This was the best decision we made! She was extremely well-prepared, under the guidance of Ms Grace & Ms Marlene, for kindergarten (which she attended in Randazzo's upperschool & we loved). Our decision was confirmed when our son was born and we enrolled him in the infant class. Ms. Sonia and Ms. June are spectacular! My son is now in the toddler class and we are very pleased. He is loved by all the teachers who treat him (and my daughter) as their own childlren. They have wonderful summer activities for the kids. And the school-year activities are very well planned and highly educational. As with any private school, it costs money to keep your children there. However, compared to any private school in the area (check it out for yourself), with the HIGHEST quality of education, Randazzo is the cheapest by far. They deliver the best education I have seen in any private/public school. They are A-Rated. We hope to keep our children there to the end of high school. My children love you and for that I am very proud! Parents of Sabrina & Alex.

Randazzo School 2

Posted March 07, 2011
The school is clean. However, the teachers are very young and they do not communicate. As for the Director Diane she is a hippocriate and she is only after your money.

Randazzo School 1

Posted December 28, 2010
This school has no teachers which are florida state certified and have at least a bachelors degree, these so called 'teachers' barley speak english (all brazilian) and have no qualifications to properly teach our youth. The head administrator is a joke and also has no degree to back herself up in education. As an educator its a shame parents are blinded by the 'montessori' name.

Posted July 07, 2010
The Randazzo school has been the best choice that we have made for learning with our son. We had gone through 4 different school/daycare before entering our son in this school at age 3. This past year he has learned how to write, read, mathematics, social skills, everything to prepare him for Kindergarten and above. We had questioned the Montessori learning, but it has worked with our son and he loves to learn and this school makes it fun to learn. Ms Maria is the most unbelievable teacher and every child loves and respects her each and every day. Ms. Diane, Mr. Gavy, and the rest of the staff are very friendly and caring. Mr. Andrew makes after school extremely fun and everyone loves him. We are very excited to continue on with this school through Kindergarten and above. Kim Karlak proud parent

Posted May 02, 2010
The Randazzo School is the best thing ever for my daughter. She is fitting in socially for the first time in her life. They are working with her at her academic level. Parents with the McKay scholarship should not rule out this school. It somehow works!

Randazzo School