1,247 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Posted June 09, 2015
The School is amazing!! The staff is amazing!!!! Parent involvement is great!!!! Mrs. Steward is my daughter teacher and we are so please, she is the best K and first grade teacher in the school !!

Posted September 16, 2014
We're extremely happy in Tradewinds! My daughter started the year in Coral Spring Charter School and It was horrible. After two weeks we took her out and she started in Tradewinds; was the best decision we could make! She's very Happy!

Posted October 24, 2013
I like school a lot. it did help my son with his autisem. He started at the age of 3 years. By the age of 5, he was able to go to regular class.

Posted August 04, 2013
This is our fourth year at Tradewinds. Kindergarten and first grade was an amazing experience with Ms. Manners. She raises the bar for being a great teacher to a very hard to beat level. Although there has been some changes, last year was also good. We absolutely love the school, and would recommend it. Of course, some teachers are better than others, but we are yet to meet an unhappy parent at Tradewinds.

Posted July 08, 2013
We had the opportunity to have our second grader reassigned to Tradewinds. His home school wasn't meeting the needs of our son and we had received exemplary reviews about Tradewinds. As a parent who was schooled in New York, I have been very skeptical of Florida's education system until now. Tradewinds, Mrs. Stevens (his amazing teacher) and the staff at Tradewinds exceeded my expectations. Mad minutes where my second grader became a whiz at multiplication, the hands on field trips which he learned so much from and the overall environment at Tradewinds makes this one of the top schools in Florida, Public or Private. They don't teach to a test but prepare your children for the future. My son is looking forward to third grade with Mrs. Stevens. She's made him excited to go to school and learn. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher and school.

Posted June 28, 2013
Tradewinds is a fabulous school. The administration and teachers are all amazing.. Parental involvement is very high, and has a top notch PTA. Everyone goes above and beyond!

Posted May 29, 2013
Tradewinds Elementary is a great school, my son is a Kindergarten he is loving it, I see a lot of parent involvement which is great. Also, not so crowed like the others public schools around...Im very happy with this school. A+

Posted October 27, 2012
All three of our children have gone to Tradewinds Elementary. They all loved it, and received, or are receiving a fantastic education. It is the reason we moved into this part of South Florida, and we have never regretted it. All of the programs are excellent and the teachers are wonderful. I especially appreciate that all of the staff really get to know each student. It is a loving and tight knit school community! Also, you can see the difference in education when the children move on to middle school. The Tradewinds students really excel.

Posted August 11, 2011
I went to Tradwinds from KIndergarten to 5th grade. I LOVE this school, i am now going into the 8th grade and everyday I wish i was back at Tradwinds. I had the best teachers ever, Mrs.Kramer, Mrs.Helen, and Mrs.Putney. My little brother is going there in 2 years and I hope he gets the same teachers that i did cause they are the sweetest, most caring and most loving teachers ever!

Posted February 05, 2011
I loved this school, my 3 kids attended it last year and I moved away & out of district, now there back in a crapy B school & failing. They cried everyday for the first 3 months and still ask to go back. The teachers and staff were so helpful there and caring.

Tradewinds Elementary School
5400 Johnson Road, Coconut Creek, FL  33073
Last modified Tradewinds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tradewinds Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top