Randazzo School at Centura Park W

Private | PK-12 | 110 students

We are best known for preparing children for a lifetime of successful education.

Living in Coconut Creek

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $60,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,190.

Sweep tile

Posted April 2, 2014

This school is a hidden gem! I love that it's in a security guarded community. I love the teachers. My child is loving school and learning so much more than a typical day care setting. I am so happy that I have made this choice for my daughter. I highly recommend Randazzo and you get what you pay for! The one and only thing that would make Randazzo more brilliant is if I didn't have to pack a lunch each day. Other than having to pack lunch each day, I would not hesitate to put another child in this school.

Posted October 25, 2013

My son has been attending Randazzo School for 8 months and I couldn't be happier. He has learn so much in the past 8 months. The love and the attention that the teachers give to him is priceless. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Love This School :)

Posted July 17, 2013

Excellent Pre K School My children have been attending Randazzo since they were 6 months old. This school is amazing. The staff is very friendly and very caring. I have seen tremendous improvement on my kids.

Posted September 19, 2012

My son attended Randazzo preschool from 6 months - 4 years. He only left because we moved out of the area. He still talks fondly of his old school, his friends, his teachers and how he misses them even though he is happy with his new school and has already made lots of new friends. We still have occasional contact with his most recent teacher who was terrific. She taught my son a lot and he was enriched in countless ways through his involvement at the school. We interacted with all of the staff at one time or another and they were always pleasant, helpful and professional. Though our family is non-traditional, (comprised of two moms) we never felt out of place or not accepted. Finally, the administration was consistently helpful and supportive, addressing issues and concerns promptly. We found ourselves in many binds over the years and they were always there for us and willing to help. With no family in the area, it was great to have the Randazzo family in our lives. We are forever grateful.

Posted July 31, 2012

I absolutely love this school! My son has been attending The Randazzo School for well over a year and I couldn't be happier with his progress. The teachers he has had have been wonderful and work with my son daily on his individual needs. Everyone is loving and caring and treat you like family. I feel well informed and am part of the decision making process. Thank you Randazzo!

Posted July 11, 2012

This school is incredible! My son has been attending for almost 2 years and the progression he has made is tremendous! Their door is always open for parental participation! I couldn't be anymore happier!

Posted June 12, 2012

Randazzo School, is by the far the best preschool in the area. My son attended for 2 years, he learned so much that when he started kindergarten he was placed in an accelarated class. Now our daughter is attending, and has the same teacher (s) and she just loves it. The atmosphere is so inviting, calm, and safe. The school is clean, it is quiet, you never hear screaming children. Gavi and Diane are fantastic, they are very flexible, and accomadating for whatever you need-they always have a smile on their face. Ms Tiffeny and Ms Jacqui are awesome, they take such pride in what they do, and it shows tremendously. I am so glad to have started my childrens education here. It is worth every penny!!!

Posted June 11, 2012

Very cute little school, warm and friendly. space is child friendly. teachers are connected to my child and attentive with me. Front office is always engaging and responsive. I have not seen any staff turn-over.

Posted June 10, 2012

Our son has enjoyed the program, teachers, and friends he has made at The Randazzo School. Their program offers personalized education based on a child's learning level. The teachers are friendly, warm and nurturing. Management is always upbeat, friendly and outgoing. The school is clean and inviting; set in a quiet residential area away from busy roads and businesses. A great school overall!!!

Posted July 17, 2011

We have had our son attending for 2 years now and we could not be happier. The teachers offer the invaluable and hard to find personal attention to each child and they truly care about each one. Our 3 year old wakes up WANTING to go to school every day - his social skills have greatly improved and he is excited abuot the lessons he's learning. Even the aftercare program is remarkable. It's not a sitting service where the TV watches your child - they do puzzles, dancing and activities that still teach - long after class has ended. By far the BEST decison we've made and a strong first step in his education

Posted July 14, 2011

This preschool offers a great education. We were concerned about small ratios, a proven education program as well as safety of the kids, and we have found this here. There is always someone in the front-office. The setting of the school is somewhat hidden away and very peaceful. Not in a shopping center like many other preschools. Being that our 3 yr old is our third child we can say that we have had had experiences with quite a few local preschools but this one by far exceeds all others. You can pick up your child at 5:30 and they will still be working on some type of lessons. Ms. Jacqui has been our 3 yr old teacher for the past 6 months and is just the best!. Not only is she very involved with the kids, structured, caring and fun, she has an extensive background in education. Putting our child here has been the best decision we made!

Posted July 13, 2011

An excellent choice for parents whom are searching for a more complete experience for your child. We went from having a Nanny to being scared to death of the typical daycare. We visited and even tried others but were quickly discouraged. We found Randazzo, recommended through a Broward County School Teacher, and it has given us peace of mind. Randazzo offers the Montessori philosophy coupled with loving staff to care for and educate my children-preparing them for elementary school. My girls love their summer 'waterplay', neighborhood nature walks, science explorium and all the special friends they've made over the years. You simply cannot compare this school to a daycare...you'd only be shortchanging your children.

Posted July 12, 2011

Randazzo school is wonderful! My daughter has been attending Randazzo preschool since she was 2 years old. Throughout her time there, the teachers have always worked with me to ensure she was happy and always learning. She will be attending Kindergarten with the ability to read and loving to learn!

Posted July 12, 2011

Randazzo is an excellent school! Both my children attend the lower school and are extremely excited to go to school everyday. They are greeted with a warm welcoming smile every morning! The teachers and staff are very friendly and knowledge. I am proud to say my kids go to Randazzo!

Posted July 8, 2011

We love Randazzo. The teachers and the staff are wonderful, especially in the 1 yr old room. I feel very safe with my child there and couldn't be happier!!

Posted July 6, 2011

My Son has been going here for 2 1/2 years and it is amazing. The staff is great, the teachers are loving and I really couldn't ask for a better start in life. If you are looking for your child to learn this is the place to go. It is not over priced babysitting facility as most chain day care centers have become. The montisory program is great for children of all ages and I would highly recommend this school for parents who are looking to provide their children with a bright future. Only down side is it is on the expensive side, but then again you can't put a price on your children's education or future.

Posted July 5, 2011

This school is amazing. My son attends the Lower School and has excelled with the help of all the amazing teachers. They treat each child like family, knowing when to push, when to encourage, and when to praise. This has been such an amazing preschool experience. I would highly recommend this for all families looking for an amazing learning atmosphere for their child, which is so important at the age when their knowledge is expanding at such a fast rate.

Posted July 2, 2011

This is the second year my child has attended the Upper School. There have been many changes under Mr. Nolan and they have all been good, progressive ones. Unfortunately not all people welcome change... The education my daughter has been receiving has been spectacular. Parent involvement is great! I hope to be able to keep my 2 children in this school through college. I know that when they reach that stage in life they will be highly educated and well-rounded young adults.

Posted March 11, 2011

The Randazzo School has gone downhill this year without Ms. Sherri's leadership. The school is no where near what Dr. Randazzo imagined back in the day. There has been multiple teacher changes throughout the school year, no formal handbook, and no set displine plan.

Posted March 5, 2010

My children have been a part of Randazzo for many years. The entire staff know all of the children. This school has been great for my child with some learning difficulties as well my other child who learns at an above average level. Although they have a small program it is diverse and creative. I highly recommend this school.

Teacher resources

Special staff resources available to students Assistant principal(s)
Gardening teacher(s)
Gifted specialist(s)
PE instructor(s)
Reading specialist(s)
Speech and language therapist(s)
Teacher aid/assistant teacher
Foreign languages spoken by school staff Spanish
Portuguese
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Special education / special needs

Level of special education programming offered
  • Speech and language therapist(s)

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Mathematics

Health & athletics

• PE instructor(s)
  • Access to sports fields
  • Kitchen
  • Multi-purpose room ("cafegymatorium")
  • Swimming pool

School start time
  • 7:00 am
School end time
  • 6:00 pm
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • Before school: starts at 7:00 a.m.
  • After school: ends at 6:00 p.m.
  • Gavriel Simon
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
Age at which early childhood or Pre-K program begins
  • Infant
  • Coed
Boarding options
  • Day school
Is there an application process?
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Individually guided instruction
  • Montessori

• Arts (all)
  • Mathematics
  • Science
  • Technology
Bi-lingual or language immersion programs offered

Level of special education programming offered

• Access to sports fields
  • Art room
  • Internet access
  • Kitchen
  • Multi-purpose room ("cafegymatorium")
  • Music room

• Dance

Photos

School culture

Bullying policy
  • This school has a bullying and/or cyber bullying policy in place.
  • Attend parent nights
  • Join PTO/PTA
  • Organize fundraising events (school auction, bake sales, etc.)
  • Volunteer in the classroom