Coconut Creek, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter just turned 4. She can read, she can write her letters, she knows her continents, she knows much more than I did at her age and she surprises me daily with new things that she has learned. I am beyond grateful to Randazzo and highly recommend this school to anyone looking for an amazing place to have your kids go during the day.

Posted May 15, 2014
Randazzo School have been amazing for my daughter. She started in January 2014. Change have never been easy for her. but I was surprised how fast she adapted to the new environment and program. She loves her teachers, and she loves to learn. In only 5 months she is already starting to read, learning basic math, geography... The school and their way of teaching is fantastic!

Posted April 23, 2014
Randazzo School in Coconut Creek, fl has been a blessing in disguise inside Century Park. The small class size has been braced by my an and with the help f the staff he I has been on the Honor Roll. Thanks Randazzo. P.S. The principle is terrific.

Posted October 25, 2013
My son has been attending Randazzo School for 8 months and I couldn't be happier. He has learn so much in the past 8 months. The love and the attention that the teachers give to him is priceless. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Love This School :)

Posted July 17, 2013
Excellent Pre K School My children have been attending Randazzo since they were 6 months old. This school is amazing. The staff is very friendly and very caring. I have seen tremendous improvement on my kids.

Posted September 19, 2012
My son attended Randazzo preschool from 6 months - 4 years. He only left because we moved out of the area. He still talks fondly of his old school, his friends, his teachers and how he misses them even though he is happy with his new school and has already made lots of new friends. We still have occasional contact with his most recent teacher who was terrific. She taught my son a lot and he was enriched in countless ways through his involvement at the school. We interacted with all of the staff at one time or another and they were always pleasant, helpful and professional. Though our family is non-traditional, (comprised of two moms) we never felt out of place or not accepted. Finally, the administration was consistently helpful and supportive, addressing issues and concerns promptly. We found ourselves in many binds over the years and they were always there for us and willing to help. With no family in the area, it was great to have the Randazzo family in our lives. We are forever grateful.

Posted July 31, 2012
I absolutely love this school! My son has been attending The Randazzo School for well over a year and I couldn't be happier with his progress. The teachers he has had have been wonderful and work with my son daily on his individual needs. Everyone is loving and caring and treat you like family. I feel well informed and am part of the decision making process. Thank you Randazzo!

Posted July 11, 2012
This school is incredible! My son has been attending for almost 2 years and the progression he has made is tremendous! Their door is always open for parental participation! I couldn't be anymore happier!

Posted June 12, 2012
Randazzo School, is by the far the best preschool in the area. My son attended for 2 years, he learned so much that when he started kindergarten he was placed in an accelarated class. Now our daughter is attending, and has the same teacher (s) and she just loves it. The atmosphere is so inviting, calm, and safe. The school is clean, it is quiet, you never hear screaming children. Gavi and Diane are fantastic, they are very flexible, and accomadating for whatever you need-they always have a smile on their face. Ms Tiffeny and Ms Jacqui are awesome, they take such pride in what they do, and it shows tremendously. I am so glad to have started my childrens education here. It is worth every penny!!!

Posted June 11, 2012
Very cute little school, warm and friendly. space is child friendly. teachers are connected to my child and attentive with me. Front office is always engaging and responsive. I have not seen any staff turn-over.

Randazzo School at Centura Park W
2300 Northwest 39th Ave., Coconut Creek, FL  33066
(954) 968-1905
Last modified Randazzo School at Centura Park W is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Randazzo School at Centura Park W Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top