Posted June 08, 2010
I am student in the graduating class of 2010 and i must say that my experience at this school has changed my life for the better and it is one of the best high schools a parent can allow their child to attend.

Posted February 13, 2009
Excellemt educators and administration the campus is always orderly and clean.

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008
This school is awesome. We have excellent group of teachers. I love this school. Students are very focused and really smart. They are very nice and reliable. We have tech programs that are very different.

Posted March 27, 2008
There are many highly qualified instructors. and the facility's are fairly adequate in terms of technology and resources (books) yet not fully adequate. It is good for small atmosphere, but the extracurriculars are lacking, and the only serious one is robotics. Also the leadership isnt fully there, ultimately if your into small friendly schools then this place is great, but for more AP and intermural options choose to go private or the BCC collage academy is another good option.

Posted January 25, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007
Great school! I wish they would allow sports, but the tech classes really give us an edge in learning and most of the teachers are great!

Posted April 26, 2007
The high school is relatively small with about 200 students per grade level resulting in smaller class sizes. My 9th grade son cannot get 'lost' in this environment. Faculty and staff know all the kids and so they are engaged they stay connected. Teacher quality is excellent. My highy gifted son stays challenged most of the time. Highly recommended for academics. Need a little work on transportation for extracurricular activities, in process.

Posted June 28, 2006
I love my school! We have such a small campus, that we all know each other. The diversity is also wonderful. I recommend it to anyone! We have a program for anyone.

Atlantic Technical College & Technical High School
4700 Coconut Creek Parkway, Coconut Creek, FL  33063
Last modified Atlantic Technical College & Technical High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atlantic Technical College & Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top