Posted April 28, 2014
Cooper city elementary is a great school, my kids loved it since the first day they welcome them.

Posted October 07, 2013
Organic lunches at this school are delivered by Tiny Meals. This is a great school and they accept organic school lunches made by Tiny-Meals.com. Cooper City Elementary is a small school with 790 students and a caring staff.

Posted June 17, 2013
Coming from another country I have to say Cooper City Elementary is very good! sometimes parent-teacher communication is non- existent but I think that is a norm in a US public school. Not knowing exactly what to expect this, our first year, was difficult. Sometimes we did not acknowledge that parents can join children to certain activities and found no one to tell us in advance that parents were allowed, we know is difficult but coming from a private out of the US school, it was easier to communicate with teachers even in higher grades, but overall the school is very good. Thank you

Cooper City Elementary School 2

Posted June 14, 2013
Cooper City Elementary School--- Not there if you really need them. The school is more worried about their reputation than helping the children in it.

Posted June 08, 2013
My 5 children went to Cooper City elementary in the 80s and 90s and now my grandchildren attend there. They definitely cater to the smarter children, while those who need a little extra help or time to understand certain subjects, get left behind. The ESE program needs improvement and some of the teachers do little to help instill confidence in those children who need it most. I understand that budget cuts may be blamed for some of the problems, but teachers and staff should try concentrating more on the shy, quiet kids who need a little extra help. The smart kids will always do well.

Posted June 04, 2013
My daughter has been at the school for 5 years. She is in 4th grade moving to 5th. We love the school and the staff. All of her teachers have been great and easy to communicate with. This year she had a new teacher to the school, Miss Rodgers. She is excellent. My daughter really likes her and she was fast to answer any of my concerns. The office staff is very helpful. We have used the aftercare for the past 4 years and my daughter is very happy there. Often times telling me to come later to pick her up.

Cooper City Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2013
I am very disapointed with this school, most of the staff are rude and careless. My dauther has been bullied by the "popular girls" and after repeated visits with the teacher nothing has been done. it is obvious that the teacher is indiferent to my daughter and the girls sence this, so they try to hurt her as much as they can by taking her stuff and they know they won't be reprehended. They said nothing can be done which is okay, but at least they should fake that a conversation will take place prohibiting this kind of behavior but they didn't even bother. I was screamed at because my daughter had a phone that she was't supposed to have. Instead of them maybe pretending to care or work something out? But again, that would be too much to ask from the faculty at this school.

Posted February 05, 2013
My son has been a student of Cooper City Elementary for 5 years (he is currently in 4th grade; has been attending since Kindergarten). One of the reasons we moved to Cooper CIty was for the schools in the town. Let me just say that we could not have asked for a better school for our son. The Teachers and staff go above and beyond for the welfare of our son. Any child would be lucky to attend this school.

Posted October 12, 2012
Phenomenal school! Administration does a wonderful job of keeping parents informed. Teachers are doing great at transitioning to Common Core Standards. My children are challenged and we are so happy!

Posted October 12, 2012
The school restored all specials this year: Art, Music, PE, and Media. Students visit computer lab weekly. All classes are meeting class size. Our family is happy to be a Cub!

Cooper City Elementary School
5080 Southwest 92nd Avenue, Cooper City, FL  33328
Last modified Cooper City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooper City Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top