1,291 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Pioneer is an excellent middle school. Both my kids love their school and we just moved here. They already feel like part of everything.

im now entering middle school and im excited!!! =] im trying to find out more about the school so i know were my teachers are!! LOL! =P even though i know like, 1/2 the kids, im a LITTLE nervous.

I've been going to this school for 3 years its been a great learning experience. Some of the teachers are a little crazy and weird but they all have good intentions. even though the sports program is missing a few older sports like volleyball, softball, and base ball because of budget cuts. The students are very accepting and there's lots of them! The art and musical teachers are supportive and friendly the musical and art program participate in competitions and school and city events. The math program ranges from 6th to 10th grade math. this school. Budget cuts has forced teachers to buy more for their students but that doesn't stop the benefits that this school gives to the students. there's a ton of clubs and events that students can attend. for the best educational experience this school is the best choice.

Worse school ever! Do NOT send you children here! 6th grade teachers do not want to help their students and are very mean to their students. Their excuse? They are "preparing them for 7th grade". When you try and contact teachers to discuss your concerns, they are very nasty and say they don't have time, to just email. Right now students are supposed to be preparing for FCATS. Students are just handed these practice tests and with no explaining of material to "prepare" the children, they're told to just do it... And they are graded on it?! Its FCAT practice! how do you grade on that?! I am just waiting for this year to end to register my child in another school.. ANY other school!

this school is perfect it has great teachers and most to all care very much about us kids and always will have fun in middle school for all newcomers I'm in 7th on my way to 8th GO TEAM 702 AND FOR LST YEAR YOU ALL WANT 604 GO MR.BRUNT

I'm an eight grader at Pioneer this year and our school is awesome! It has great teachers and students. Everyone here really cares for each other and we're like a big family. Cooper City doesn't have any malls or movie theaters, but we do have amazing schools. Embassy Creek Elementary, Pioneer Middle, and Cooper City High are all excellent schools and I encourage any parent to put their child through them. Many of my friends were born in Hollywood and Miami. Their families moved to Cooper City for one reason only, our school system. At Pioneer there are few fights, but when we do have them, no one gets physically hurt. Teachers and staff are always around to break up a fight before anything happens and to be there for us. I'll be fine next year at Cooper City High but I'm going to miss Pioneer too much! I <3 PIONEER!(:

...stay on their good sides. I love my school, every day I'm so thankful to go to such a wonderful school, while many kids take it for granted. My friend, she used to go to Attucks Middle, she was bullied there, people there get into fights everyday, they put gum in her hair, bullied her sister at the bus stop, etc. She now goes to Pioneer and loves it. I love it too, and I'm pretty sure you get my point now (:

We are a big school with a small-town feel.

I am very happy that my childrens' school has such caring teachers and administration, plus some wonderful arts and sports programs!

So, im going into 8th grade this year. The teachers are good. But there arent enough sports. Also, there are too many fights and people cussing. Pioneer is a small school and it is becoming overcrowded. People push in the hallways. It is just an organization mess.

Last modified Pioneer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.