Posted June 04, 2014
I am incredibly impressed with this school. The teachers, the principal, the staff, the specialists (ESE, Speech, etc.), and Aftercare personnel are absolutely devoted to educating the WHOLE CHILD in a warm and caring manner, not simply looking for a test score-increase to validate their efficacy. I have a daughter in 4th grade and she has really blossomed at this school and has learned a great deal! Her teacher is fantastic! The best specials teachers are right here (especially Art and P.E.). I will say that the school considers parents as partners and that makes all the difference. I'll be sad next year as it will be her last at Griffin and she will be moving on to middle school. I wish Griffin could be a K-8!!! :)

Posted April 24, 2014
My son has been at Griffin for the past 4 years and everything about it is wonderful. You simply cannot go wrong with the small learning community and family atmosphere. I had been at a small charter school prior and they could have cared less to know who I was. Bravo to the principal, teachers, staff, resource officer, and the PTA for an all-around excellent elementary school experience.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted January 05, 2009
I cannot say enough about Griffin Elementary. The PTA is fantastic really keeps the parents involved. From the Principal down to the lunch ladies, this school is wonderful, loving and caring. Susan Ruder, Debbie Brobst and Jackie Deferrari are some of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Posted October 02, 2008
My 4 Grandkids attend this school and I could not be happier.The teachers are caring and involved, the ratio of kids to teachers is also more than adequate, the extra programs are great and most importantly, the kids are happy!!!The teachers, principal and staff more than deserve an A ++.

Posted September 17, 2008
Both my sons have attended Griffin Elementary from Kindergarten through 5th grade. My youngest is now in 5th grade. We bought our house because it is in the Griffin Elementary boundaries and I am very glad we did. I have only known of one or two teachers at the school who would not be considered excellent and they are no longer teaching there. Most parents in this neighborhood are very involved in their children's education and that's another reason why Griffin is such a good school. The class size is always kept down to under or around 20 while other schools nearby are overcrowded. The P.E. teacher is an award winning and dedicated teacher. The librarian (media instructor) is full of enthusiasm and the scince lab at the school really gets the kids excited about science. I could go on and on...

Posted May 08, 2008
Almost at the end of an exhausting 1st year with my son about to finish Kindergerten and I know we couldn't have been in more capable hands. Great teacher, Great parent involvement and activities for the kids year round! Mrs. DeFerrari really thinks of the kids as her own and takes GENUINE interest in them!!

Posted October 22, 2007

Posted April 19, 2007

Posted August 12, 2006
Both my sons attend this school, this school help my kids with their reading and math now my 12 year old will be in gem and advance program. I advise all parent to send their to griffin elementary school the teachers are great.

Griffin Elementary School
5050 Southwest 116th Avenue, Cooper City, FL  33330
Last modified Griffin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Griffin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.