Public charter
Coral Gables, FL

Somerset Gables Academy 4

Posted August 23, 2015
Wonderful school. My children will be attending the west campus for the second year. It is a small school of approximately 250 students. The atmosphere is very tight knit. Parents, teachers, and administration are very devoted to the growth and development of our children. Drop off (which can be a nightmare at larger schools) is a breeze at Somerset. Parents don't even get out of the car at drop off and pick up. There is always a staff member to assist the children to and from their cars. I'm never in line more than five minutes. One less thing parents have to worry about. There are a wide variety of school activities throughout the year that make learning fun. The school lunch is healthy. School security is great. And, the FACT scores speak for themselves. The only problem I have is the amount of homework assigned (even on weekends ). It's totally unnecessary for children this age! My boys were in kindergarten & second grade last year. Let's hope this year they will not over do it with the homework. I also think that the class PALS are a bit clickish.

Somerset Gables Academy 1

Posted October 03, 2014

Posted October 24, 2013
I do not have words to describe how wonderful is Somerset Gables Academy. I am so happy to have my daughter there. It is the best school. It has a super clean environment, magnificent teachers, very friendly staff. Everything is perfect at Somerset Gables Academy.

Posted October 24, 2013
Great School!! My niece has been in three different schools but since she started in Somerset Gables Academy we can notice the change. She comes everyday with a new list of word, a new book or a new assignment. She comes from school happy and talking about every activity. All the professors and the staff are great!

Posted September 03, 2013
1. Safety environment for my kids. 2. Excellent teachers. 3. Everybody knows our kids. 4. My kids love their school. 5. Academic excellence. 6. Spanish classes everyday.

Posted February 13, 2011
A truly fabulous school that devotes itself to the loving education of each of its unique students. Small class sizes and excellent teachers mean that each student receives individualized instruction and challenging learning experiences. The school community is itself nurturing and kind. One could not ask for a better school for his or her children.

Somerset Gables Academy
624 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL  33134
Last modified Somerset Gables Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Gables Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top