PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My grandson goes to this school and I am disappointed with the education he is receiving. He is exceptionally bright but is not being challenged or taught proper handwriting. I think the emphasis is on the social and religious and not academics. My granddaughter was going to attend this school but her parents chose to send her to another private school.

We have two daughters at St. Thomas. We started our youngest in the pre-K program and found it to be wonderful! We couldn't be more pleased with the school, the teachers, the staff, and the community. We truly believe this is an exceptional environment to help nurture our children and develop not only classroom skills but also interpersonal skills. We are looking forward to the next five years as our girls continue to grow and learn in such a wonderful community.

I love St. Thomas and my children are excelling, both academically and socially. The teachers are exceptional. I feel lucky to be a part of this community.

Some good teachers but this was not the best experience for our child given the other options in the area.

This is a truly excellent school with history and tradition. Lots of nice families and polite children. It has well established reputation and community recognition to ensure its students going to be accepted into good middle schools. It is a good place for your children to make life long friends at very young age.

Both my daughter and son are very happy at this school. Every morning they are looking forward of going. Teachers are proactive with parents concerns. Classroom pictures and learning summary are posted weekly. Parents know their children's learning progress Dance program is also great.

Very nurturing environment. Family focused. Parents very involved. Wonderful faculty and staff. Lots of sports and the arts, especially fantastic dance program. Good preparatory school for the next phase -- middle school. Great experience overall.

The school excels at dance, PE, and pushing parents for donations. Education tended to suffer due to the amount of time spent on student social activities.

Entering summer after he had finished his last year of pre-K at another school, my son began expressing some nervousness about attending Kindergarten at St. Thomas. His teacher mentioned to us that he had brought up the subject more than once and that we might be in for a rocky road, at least initially. As it turned out, his transition from pre-school to Kindergarten was seamless. Everyone at St. Thomas--- from his teachers to the Administrators to his fellow students--- made him feel welcome and safe. He told me at dinner last night, with evident pride, that he had already made 9 new friends and that soon he'll probably have too many to count! We could not be happier with our initial experience at this fine school.

this school can help you alot in any class and they have awesome dance team

Last modified St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5