No rating

Continental Academy

Private | 9-12

Student diversity

Living in Coral Gables

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $78,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,430.

Posted November 23, 2009

Its alright not to many class choices though.

Posted September 28, 2009

Wow. What a terrible school. They give you dry reading material and then you have quizes to do in which they give you all the answers to. Great school if you don't want to learn and just want a diploma. Also very unprofessional when you call them, and they don't return emails on the student site.

Posted September 26, 2009

I love continental academy last year I went to a private christian school. But I didn't like the curriculum very much and always fell behind with continental I'm ahead and my grades have never been better right now my GPA is a 4.0. Thanks, Continental Academy

Posted September 23, 2009

I truly rate ''continental academy'' as the #1. If you want your high school diploma you got it, here at continental academy... it's worth it I know many friends and family who finished it with no problem. give it a try.

Posted September 13, 2009

All I can say is WOW what a great online school to me it was challenging but to the point were I could do it myself also its worth the money cause ive lerned alot from this in just 2 weeks into it then in my old high school I was struggling teachers pretty much blue me off cause they thought I was doing it on perpose but obviously I wasnt but anyways what a CHANGE in my life 4/5

Posted August 20, 2009

i am so glad i came across the continental academy site, i graduated from home with my diploma and am now attending college, i can give my children a better future because of this thank you so much...god bless

Posted August 7, 2009

I had to drop out of High School in the middle of my freshman year because I had to pick up a second job to support myself. Right before my 16th birthday I found out CA, enrolled in the home program. Thanks to CA I was then able to enroll in a paralegal program, graduate that in 6 months and enroll in college by 17. I don't think I would have been able to accomplish everything I have if I hadn't found a school that gives you the option of a non-traditional education.

Posted May 19, 2009

At 16 I ranaway with my boyfriend and we decided to move to Scotland-- we never did make it to the UK though, lol. I am grateful for Continental Academy because this institution allowed me to continue with my education. I opted for the regular program because it was cheaper, however I was done in about six weeks. I then took the SAT and I managed to enroll in college the same year as my friends. Today I hold a BA degree and I will be matriculating on to graduate school this fall. Thank you CA.

Posted April 15, 2009

I would recommend this school. Everyone was very supportive. I finished in a week and recieved a diploma with high honors I thought I would never graduate thanks to this program. I did!

Posted June 24, 2008

I loved high school, but after my sophmore year i dropped out because my future wasn't important at the time. But when all my friends were getting ready to graduate, i was motivated to find a school that would give me that chance to graduate with my diploma and not a GED! I signed up for the fast track program...And in one week i was done. It was so simple and easy. I had my diploma and now im going to community college. I reccomended this to my cousin, and now hes in the eagle program and so is my boyfriend. They love it. Im the first one in all grand children who actually got the high school diploma!. Go get it if your future is important!

Posted June 24, 2008

I graduated from this school with high honors!. My dad was so proud of me, and so was my grandma. I had a son in january 08, and because of him, he motivated me to get my life together and now i am with my high school diploma. C/o 07'. I highly reccomend this school to anyone who didn't get to graduate and wants too. This school is the best, and if it wasn't for this school, i wouldn't be where i am now!

Posted May 6, 2008

i was former student with excellent experaince in all sides of life after gratuation.

Posted May 5, 2008

Excellent. I would recommend this school to everyone who is eager to learn and succeed in life.

Posted April 28, 2008

This school gave me the opportunity to hold a actual HS diploma with out having to put off any time towards life. I truly appreciate their hardwork and giving me a chance to earn it at my own pase!!! and now I am attending college... I recommend that anyone trying to obtain a HSD to go through them.

Posted February 23, 2008

My daughter graduated through your program with honors and had I not come across your ad in the paper, my daughter would have dropped out of high school due to some difficult times in public school. God bless you.

Posted January 12, 2007

If you want to continue your education this is a great school to start from.

Posted July 10, 2006

I would recommend this school to everybody.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted July 4, 2006

I applied to this school a few years ago for my highschool diploma due to health issues. This is the most excellent program for completing a highschool dimploma you will find out there. Course studies were easy to understand and the staff was always there to answer any questions I had. I completed all four years of highschool in four months! You do not have to finish that quickly but I was determine. I started college early and was accepted with no problem. I graduated with a 3.7 grade point average with this school. I recomend this school for everyone seeking a highschool diploma radther than a GED. It will be worth the time, effort and knowledge.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted May 4, 2006

This school is great. I used it and I'm graduating high school a year early.

Posted March 13, 2006

As a mother of an autistic child Continental Academy came to my son eric's rescue. All my son would have gotten at the school he was attending would have been a completion cert. Now that he has his diploma he wants to go to college to be come a band director, because he loves music so much. I think he want be a great band director too! So I want to thank Continental Academy for helping my son eric to have his dream come true. Sincerely, Sandy Wood Proud Mother of Eric C.Wood

Teacher resources

Foreign languages spoken by school staff Spanish
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Language learning

Associations
  • NCACS
Fax number
  • (954) 538-0425

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Independent Study
  • Virtual school
Foreign languages taught

Foreign languages spoken by staff
Transportation options
  • None

School culture

Dress Code
  • Neither uniforms nor dress code
  • Parents and community are supportive of efforts of people over 18 striving to graduate from high school.

Apply now