Coral Gables, FL

Posted October 17, 2014
After graduating from Continental Academy, I applied at UPS. In my life, never has anyone given me the support that Continental Academy gave me. I want to thank the people of Continental Academy for their support and care. They really cared about me!

Posted August 07, 2014
i prayed this would happen to my daughter. Now she has graduated from Continental Academy and she has become more secure and confident with herself. With Continental Academy we found success!

Continental Academy 1

Posted April 28, 2014
I have had the worst experience with the admissions department. I asked to get the facilities' manager contact info (Ii had a specific question about the school's lighting that only they could answer) and an admissions officer asked me if I was on drugs and to please hang up the phone.

Posted April 24, 2014
Not Bad! Go online and see if any school tell it to you the way Continental tell it to you. Not bad! I enjoyed the course and the people are helpful. Again, not bad! Gloria Grandmother of 6

Posted April 02, 2014
My son is an amateur tennis player who has always been homeschooled. He completed Continental Academy's PACE program and he enjoyed the fact that he had access to his online program 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our family found their program to be very convenient and very affordable. Soon my son will become a pro tennis player. We are so proud of him.

Posted October 23, 2013
I am proud that our son Alfonso graduated from Continental Academy's PACE program. Alfonso has had his challenges as a young man and an adult male. However, the seven months he spent working online on the PACE program was a positive and huge growth point in our lives. Continental had the talent and time to work with Alfonso to help him bring about a successful experience in his life. Thumps up to Continental Academy.

Posted September 16, 2013
I didn't have time to attend classes. Continental Academy provided a convenient and affordable online program.

Posted August 14, 2013
A friend of mine had a job opening at a good hotel. The job required that I show proof that I graduated from high school however, I didn't have the proof. With Continentan Academy I was able to land the job. I can now see why having a diploma is so important.

Posted June 04, 2013
Thank God for Continental Academy. My son was always having some kind of missteps in high school. Continental Academy is a blessing. It took him around a year to finish, but they were very considerate of his needs and ways. Well, now he is working full time at DMV!

Posted April 10, 2013
I took the PACE and loved it. I am thankful to you Continental Academy. You guys are great!

Continental Academy