Public charter
Coral Springs, FL

Posted March 31, 2015
Love the school, could not be happier! They are organized, the teachers are great by keeping you up to date with everything is that going on in school. The aftercare is pretty good too and the enrichment classes that are offered are fun and exciting for the kids .

Posted February 04, 2015
Ms. Linda Arnold, the Principal is a very very rude and careless person!!! She made comments that reflect how unprofessional she is. V
10 people found this helpful

Posted December 16, 2013
The after care program at Imagine Charter School at Broward is based on the school year. The fee is $1800 per year based on 180 school days and it is broken down into 10 equal monthly payments. The payment information is posted clearly in our enrollment packet that all parents must sign. In addition, we are always available by phone, email or in person from 7am to 6pm for any questions or concerns. I hope this clarifies the fees for after care.

Posted August 11, 2013
We have been at the school sine day 1. We felt this was a school that we could voice our opinion, be involved and help the school we have chosen to continue to grow which we did not find in the A school which we are zoned for. We have not been disappointed. Our children have excelled and love the school. Yes, there are always changes and growth at the school which come with uncharted waters but staying in communication with all of their teachers and the principal which we have done sine the beginning has proven to make our Imagine experience great. Being a Charter school they rely heavily on parent involvement so If you are interested in being involved in your child's education which they believe is the cornerstone to success in school, and like a small environment then this is the school for you!

Posted August 11, 2013
Love this school. Great experience!! My kids love it there. They have had great teachers. Especially like the new aftercare - my kids never want to leave!!!

Posted August 10, 2013
Wonderful school! Our children have attended for several years and we've had a great experience with the teachers, faculty and staff. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality educational experience.

Posted August 06, 2013
The staff at this school was ONCE excellent. Now you have a horrible principal who is only concerned with saving money to fatten her pockets at the end of the year. You have teachers who are inexperienced. The talented teachers have moved to vetter schools. The PTO are just snobs. God forbid you disagree with anyone there, your child will be blacklisted and emotionally abused!! The damage that this principal and staff have caused my children is so ridiculous.
13 people found this helpful

Posted August 05, 2013
Great school, great office staff, great teachers. My kids have been there for 3/4 years.

Posted February 19, 2013
My children have been going to this school for 4 years and we totally love it here. The teachers that have taught my children have been on top of their game. I am pleased as a parent that we found this school. My children qre in 2nd grade and 3rd grade. Thank you Imagne!

Posted February 14, 2013
I have had my child at this school for years and am finally at the point where I will be pulling him out next year. When we started at the school, there was an amazing principle who knew every child and the parents that went with him/her. It was a welcoming and caring environment. Since they fired him and hired the new principle, it has taken a nose dive. While I have found her to be accessible, it's pretty much a useless meeting. I have kept him there because, for the most part, the teachers seem to care. That being said, most of the good teachers have left and been replaced with inexperienced teachers that have no clue how to communicate with the kids. When I expressed those concerns with the principle, I was given a laundry list of what's wrong with my child and am now dealing with him being singled out. Most of the parents I talk to have the same concerns, but are too afraid to say anything...now I see why. Communication is horrible and the office is a mess. My son went home with a friend last week and I had never called the school to let them know. They didn't even know he had left! We are looking for a new school because I will not put him through this again.
6 people found this helpful

Imagine Charter School Of Broward
9001 Westview Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33067
Last modified Imagine Charter School Of Broward is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter School Of Broward Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top