Public charter
Coral Springs, FL

Posted March 31, 2015
Love the school, could not be happier! They are organized, the teachers are great by keeping you up to date with everything is that going on in school. The aftercare is pretty good too and the enrichment classes that are offered are fun and exciting for the kids .

Imagine Charter School Of Broward 1

Posted February 04, 2015
Ms. Linda Arnold, the Principal is a very very rude and careless person!!! She made comments that reflect how unprofessional she is. V
11 people found this helpful

Posted December 18, 2013
As a parent I just calculated the school days of a school year , less than 180.

Posted December 16, 2013
The after care program at Imagine Charter School at Broward is based on the school year. The fee is $1800 per year based on 180 school days and it is broken down into 10 equal monthly payments. The payment information is posted clearly in our enrollment packet that all parents must sign. In addition, we are always available by phone, email or in person from 7am to 6pm for any questions or concerns. I hope this clarifies the fees for after care.

Posted October 16, 2013
The school is great. My son is now in Kindergarten and attended Pre-School there as well. I love the way the kindergarten teachers are making sure that the parents are involved. The curriculum is very advanced. I am 100% satisfied. As skeptic as I was about education in Florida, this school has met my expectations.

Posted September 26, 2013
Great School. My son LOVES his teacher and so happy to learn. The school like all schools have it has its' pros and its' cons but overall it is a great school and the teachers really care and dedicate themselves teaching. The school is small so it's more like a family type school.

Posted August 11, 2013
We have been at the school sine day 1. We felt this was a school that we could voice our opinion, be involved and help the school we have chosen to continue to grow which we did not find in the A school which we are zoned for. We have not been disappointed. Our children have excelled and love the school. Yes, there are always changes and growth at the school which come with uncharted waters but staying in communication with all of their teachers and the principal which we have done sine the beginning has proven to make our Imagine experience great. Being a Charter school they rely heavily on parent involvement so If you are interested in being involved in your child's education which they believe is the cornerstone to success in school, and like a small environment then this is the school for you!

Posted August 11, 2013
Love this school. Great experience!! My kids love it there. They have had great teachers. Especially like the new aftercare - my kids never want to leave!!!

Posted August 10, 2013
Wonderful school! Our children have attended for several years and we've had a great experience with the teachers, faculty and staff. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality educational experience.

Imagine Charter School Of Broward 1

Posted August 06, 2013
The staff at this school was ONCE excellent. Now you have a horrible principal who is only concerned with saving money to fatten her pockets at the end of the year. You have teachers who are inexperienced. The talented teachers have moved to vetter schools. The PTO are just snobs. God forbid you disagree with anyone there, your child will be blacklisted and emotionally abused!! The damage that this principal and staff have caused my children is so ridiculous.
10 people found this helpful

Imagine Charter School Of Broward
9001 Westview Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33067
Last modified Imagine Charter School Of Broward is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter School Of Broward Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top