6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

We have been thrilled with Center Academy. This was our son's first year (7th grade), and he made more academic progress in one year than he ever made in public school or his previous private school. The staff and the teachers are great, and they do a fantastic job of communicating with the parents throughout the year. We would highly recommend this school.

Great school overall director and teachers are awesome, and they give the individual attention that the children need.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our son´s teacher was extremely supportive and really wanted to see her kids succeed. She was also very open and communicative about our son´s difficulties and areas of improvement.

Very fortunate to have my twins in this school. They have excelled and their confidence has increased. The teachers and staff are beyond exceptional!

This is my daughters first year attending Center academy and it has been the perfect learning environment for her. She has an auditory processing deficit and can lack focus at times, I needed a learning environment that was small and more personal. Well, we found it with Center Academy. The teaching team is very committed to helping kids that don't learn in the traditional environment, your child won't be left behind as they will review the content until the kids learn it. I like the individualized learning plans that they need to work on each week, it's teaching my daughter how to manage her time, prioritize and get her work done. Thank you Center Academy, there aren't enough schools out there that provide this type of learning environment.

My son has attended CA for the past year. His grades have improved immensely. In the past, I have had to work with him every night. This was very stressful! Now, he completes his work independently and successfully in the classroom and rarely has homework. I couldn't ask for anything else! My only suggestion for the school, would be to organize a PTA so that the parents can be utilized for fundraising/extra curricular activities. They are an excellent untapped resource and It takes the pressure off of the teachers.

Amount of homework: Agree

He rarely has homework which tells me that he is either understanding it at school or receiving the assistance that he needs to complete it.

I was worried about my son because he wasn't improving. He has ADHD and Aspergers. Since I transferred him to Center Acad. He has been doing great. I'm glad the problem was with the schools and not my son. They really know what each child needs at this school. Thank you Center Academy!

When my son was in main stream school he had a really tough time both socially and academically. His grades were usually C's and his behavior at both school and home was not good. Meeting with Barbara Cooper gave us confidence that we had found the right school and since starting at Center Academy in January 2015 he is a different person. He finally enjoys school, loves his teachers, has made friends and is now an A grade student. The relief I feel for his future is immense and its all down to this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter loves school now. She feeling empowered and proud to achieve. She sets goals for herself now. She joined debate club and student government. She feels the support to keep trying to understand the work given. And with that does.

Last modified Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12