Posted October 27, 2014
Great for my son learning math finally, the teacher are so caring about my son education very greatful for this school

Posted June 02, 2014
My son just graduated from Center Academy. 2 years ago we were getting hopeless. He was failing in public school. We found out he had a slight processing disorder and public school was just overwhelming for him. Center Academy was a life saver. He graduated with all A's & B's and is very excited about going to college.

Posted May 22, 2014
Center Academy has been a true blessing for my son, Michael. Michael Began Center Academy 2 years ago, after failing at 2 other high schools. This May, 2014, He is graduating! Before he began Center Academy, we were afraid he would never graduate from high school. He has become a confident, goal oriented, young man and I attribute that to the nurturing and positive environment we found at Center Academy. Mrs. Cooper, the director, and Mr. Nelson, his primary teacher, have been wonderfully supportive and without them I do not think he would be where he is today. I am so proud of him and so happy with Center Academy!!

Posted May 02, 2014
An interesting setting designed to assist special needs children. I would recommend this school for children who are unable to keep up in the regular school system.

Posted April 24, 2014
Second to none for us! To begin with Mrs. Cooper, the school's Director/Principal "gets" our kids. She has bent over backwards for my son & my family :) The teacher's are extremely patient & kind yet at the same time, consistent & great educators. My son, like most, has very strong points & some weak. Reading,Spelling, Vocabulary are easy for him, as he loves it! Math is another story. The complexity, multisteps, & his lack of interest in this subject have taken a toll on him (and me) in the past. Not anymore:) He said, "Mom, you know the fractions I was struggling for months to understand ( at his prior A rated, top FCAT rated school ) to add, subtract, multiply them?" Well, he said to me, " I learned it all in one day from my teacher at Center Academy!!" Not to say the prior school didn't try but, Center Academy accomplished. I drive, on average, roundtrip to & from this school 3 hrs. a day. Why? Because this school is so worth it. Thank you Center Academy!!

Posted April 22, 2014
My daughter has High Function Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, and Diabetes. In March of 2012 the private school that she attended couldn't attended to her needs, so the only option was public school. She don't do well going from a school under 1,000 kids to over 3,000 kids, was to overwhelming. I put her in Florida virtual school at home, that worked okay till Jan 2014, as our family was going through lots of changes and loss. I started looking for a school in Jan 2014 knowing that I felt that I would not be able to teach high school material, she needed so much extra help, I visited Center Academy and was impressed not only with the school, but the principal Ms. Cooper. The school was small perfect size for our daughter. We decided to have her finish 8th grade at Center Academy she started mid Feb 2014 and loves the school, her teacher( the best she has every had) and the staff. She is making friends with the students plus getting A and B, understanding the subjects. I have final found the school that fits my daughter perfectly, it's awesome! Thank you Center Academy for giving my daughter a place to fit in and caring about her from the first day she step into the your school.

Posted April 21, 2014
My son has attended The Center Academy since February 2013. We pulled him out of public school in the middle of 7th grade due to the poor support we were getting regarding his IEP. Ms. Cooper and her entire staff and beyond awesome! My husband and I have been extremely happy with the progress our son has made. He was averaging C's & D's in public school and that was turned around to A's & B's. As a result he has great self esteem and is overall a happy boy again. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Center Academy for the care and patience in dealing with children who have comprehension struggles.

Posted April 16, 2014
Great school overall director and teachers are awesome, and they give the individual attention that the children need.

Posted April 16, 2014
From the moment you step into the building , you are greeted with a smile from a knowledgeable administrator , to a wondeful director down the hall..to brilliant teachers in every classroom, this place really is all that and more. So glad my child attends Center Academy. Corporate should focus on buying a bigger school and changing the location so everyone can see it and maybe get help for their child in need. Check it out

Posted April 15, 2014
Our child has tremendous issues with reading comprehension and inability to retain what was being taught in the classroom. This caused a large amount of school work to be sent home for completion....homework had already become a battle ground at our house and the added school work coming home almost put us over the edge. The constant fighting about homework and school became overwhelming for our entire family and we had to find another way. With the small class size and individual attention students receive, school can be school and home can be home again. Grades have started coming up and for the first time in a long time, my child feels good about how they are doing at school and has a new confidence we haven't seen in a while.

Center Academy