Coral Springs, FL

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 03, 2015
My daughter loves school now. She feeling empowered and proud to achieve. She sets goals for herself now. She joined debate club and student government. She feels the support to keep trying to understand the work given. And with that does.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 03, 2015
If she needs extra work or has some left over from the day, it will come home. But not over whelming ever.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
yes, My daughter has become engaged in her school work. Best and highest grades she has ever had. I see her studying notes she herself took. Never before Center Academy.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
No one passes judments or make fun of each others needs or dis abilities. It is a supportive atmosphere.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
The students who attend Center Academy many need a different approach to learning. Each student treats each other with respect. The frespect they did not get from the public system. Students look out for each others feelings.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
Center academy helps to mature the students. It has a community of not judging, treating each other with respect.

Center Academy 3

Posted April 29, 2015
I agree with the other parent about this school not being for everyone. My kid went there and we had to take them out. When you're paying as much as you do for this school, you expect so much more than it offers. Also, not a whole lot of hands on learning going on. The teachers, whom are very nice don't get me wrong, are just putting on videos for them to watch. I'm not paying for my kid to watch a video all day long. Not what we signed up for.

Posted April 20, 2015
My son was struggling in middle school. He could not keep up academically and he was overwhelmed with anxiety. He would come home from school and do homework until 11:00 at night. I knew I had to do something to help him quickly. I had researched private schools before and didn't have much luck. I started researching again and found Center Academy. I spoke with Mrs. Cooper for 10 minutes and set up an interview. I knew 5 minutes into the interview that I found the perfect place for my son. I got very emotional on my way home, that I cried. I just felt so relieved and I had hope again that my son would be happy again. He is now in his 2nd year and it has changed his life. He has made some great friends and loves going to school. He found a place that he fits in!! His grades have improved greatly. The teachers are patient and take the time to help him when he needs it, so hes not afraid to ask for help. I love Center Academy.

Posted March 29, 2015
Center Academy was the best change I ever made for myself. I graduated in 2014. If I did not attend this school I would not be were I am today in college and passing all my classes. The school is like family. Everyone is kind and friendly. It's overall the best experience I ever had. Public school was not for me. I could not pass the FCAT and socially I was not happy. Mrs. Cooper is an amazing person and is involved and on top of everything going on. The staff is outstanding and I want everyone to know how this school can really make a difference. -ilissa

Posted March 23, 2015
I love Center Academy I love teachers and everybody help children to develop I love Mrs. Cooper she really made big different Everybody I talked Doctors they feel the same. Thank you

4700 Riverside Dr Ste 100, Coral Springs, FL  33067