Coral Springs, FL
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The 2014-15 school year will find staff and students "Equipped", 2 Timothy 3:16-17. The playground resurfacing campaign is complete and our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will be held on Monday August 18th at 8:45 a.m.
July 30, 2014

Parkridge Christian Academy 1

Posted June 14, 2014
I am so disappointed in the lack of ESE support. If an ESE student fails in multiple subject areas, that just proves the teachers have no support or proper training in making the accommodations needed in the ESE area. The school has A LOT of growing to do.

Parkridge Christian Academy 4

Posted June 04, 2014
When we began this school year for VPK, I was not impressed. However, after a full year of preschool, I must say that this has been a great school with excellent teachers who go above and beyond. They had chapel performances and Mother's day celebrations that were adorable. My child matured and learned very much this year. I am glad we attended a Christian school that focused on the love of Christ. We will miss the teachers as we leave for Kindergarten now.

Posted March 24, 2014
From a students point of view regarding middle-school, the teachers go over beyond what's necessary. They are genuinely incredible teachers. I got attention and care in every subject. Any problem I had spiritually, education and friends/family I would have guidance from a Christian point of view. I'm not lying when I say that my teachers are one of a kind, I could see myself still talking to them after I leave. The principal- mrs.wicker - is one of the kindest principals I ever had. She is stunning from the inside out. Mrs.wicker is kind-hearted,loving,interactive and funny(not lying). I feel as if PCA is my other family. The small classes are a huge benefit, they taught me to be more myself. But with all I said, don't assume its a easy free going school(if you know what I mean). It still has discipline and rules/consequence. -a happy student

Posted March 12, 2014
PCA is a GREAT school, it has a very friendly and Christian environment. The teachers are phenomenal, each one of them is outstanding at what they do, the administration is amazing and the principal, Mrs. Wicker is wonderful. My daughter is in 8th grade and her experience at PCA has exceeded all expectations.The teachers are always helping her to reach her full potential academically, socially, spiritually and emotionally through Christian values. We have been part of the PCA Family for 3 years and I'm extremely pleased with the level of education, love and commitment of the teachers and staff.

Posted October 07, 2013
I have had the pleasure of having three of my special needs children in this school for three years. It has been a great way for my children to grow spiritually and academically.

Posted August 20, 2013
My daughter just graduated 8th grade after spending 5 years at the Academy. She is now enrolled in The Quantum Leap program at CSHS. She is taking dual enrollment classes and AP courses. Her ability to be in this program as a freshman is a direct result of the dedicated teachers at Parkridge. PCA is a place where extra attention can be given to those who need a little extra help or challenge those who are above grade level. My daughter went into High school with 2 H.S. credits, one of which was Algebra.

Posted May 05, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this school! They love my children as their own. As a fulltime working mom it is reassuring that when I drop my kids off to school I know that they are safe and well cared for and they transition in to aftercare and are loved just as much there!

Posted April 05, 2013
The teachers are WONDERFUL here! Ms V treats my daughter as if she were her own , while teaching her sign language and much more. My vpk student has the best time with her positive teachers and the curriculum is far superior than her previous school, is doing simple math problems and reading, science projects !! So happy here!!

Posted February 23, 2013
I am the parent of a middle school student. The program is simply amazing. The love that the teachers have for their job is evident. My son is excelling academically! The new administration is amazing as well Mrs. Wicker has taken PCA to a new level! Love her involvement with the program!

Posted February 23, 2013
I have a child in the preschool and it is amazing. Miss Jobbitt loves my little one. She is amazing with the kids, and is always so pleasant.

Parkridge Christian Academy
5600 Coral Ridge Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33076
Last modified Parkridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Parkridge Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top