Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs 4

Posted October 16, 2014
This is an amazing school. I have two boys in kindergarten who are in the high acheiving class. Their program is great and the standards are very high. Lots of importance to math and reading skills. The teachers are very thorough and very well prepared. Very happy with the program and would highly recommend this school.

Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs 1

Posted September 16, 2014
I hate this school... Is HORRIBLE! I didn't have a good experience maybe because is new and they don't have enough experienced, the teachers don't know what's going on with the kids. I ended transfer my child to a public school and now she's extremely happy

Posted July 20, 2014
I am very happy with this school, I think they have been working very hard to put this school as an A in just 3 years. Teachers and staff so far very good, my daughter hasn't had any problem at all and she is very happy. Excellent school. Keep it up!!

Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs 1

Posted June 04, 2014
As a parent I am very disappointed with the school. I enrolled my kids 3 years ago when the school open. It was a great school but lately the academics and organization of the school is not good. The teachers are very young and they replaced them a lot. My kids every year had different teacher at the middle of the year because they leave they resign at the middle of the year. It happened in 2013 and 2012. I started to think that the best for my kids will be to go to a different school in the area but they have friends there.

Posted April 19, 2014
Definitively it is a great school. Teachers are well organized. I have 2 kids, 4 & 6 grades, and both are doing great academically. I can see they are very happy to go to this school which is very important for me. 6th & 4th grade mom

Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs 2

Posted January 10, 2014
The middle school teachers are very helpful and they guide you and form you into a great person. They also help you whenever you need extra help. The administration does not care about what the students have to say. As a middle schooler there i experienced that the administration does not care about our concerns and opinions. Several middle schoolers sent letters to our principal; the letters were read, but nothing changed. 6th, 7th' and 8th graders are treated like 5 year olds. If it werent for the outstanding teachers they have I would have hated the school more. I dont believe that we are being prepared for high school.

Posted September 26, 2013
This is a great school for my 5 year old.His teacher is an outstanding well prepared,amazing skills of doing her job to teach and to influence my child life.The school is great!We are very happy with our child progress.We love this school and specially my child is in love with the school and with his teacher too.

Posted September 09, 2013
So far so good! I am loving it the school, organized, attentive, great teachers, great staff.... It is my daughter first year, but it looks like we will have a great experience!

Posted May 26, 2013
Great school! My child came from a private Christian school this year to RCSCS. She learned a lot. I was looking for a very challenging school for her. They keep her busy even on break time with lots of homework and projects. The discipline is very strong, and uniform is mandatory. I'm planning to send my son there next year for kindergarten. I would definitely recommend this school new parents.

Posted May 02, 2013
I am the mother of 3 -- 1 gifted, 1 "regular" and 1 with a learning disability. I LOVE this school! All my children are getting a great education. We left Country Hills & would NEVER go back.

Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs
6250 W Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL  33067
Last modified Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top