2,589 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

This is my sons second year I. This school and I'm already talking to private schools to send him too. This school is suppose to have one of the best JROTC programs and being a military vet I strongly disagree not to mention when something goes wrong at school I find out from my son before the school. This school is a joke and I hope the Air Force knows the type of school they are investing in cause I would gladly let them know with my DD214 and military record

I give the review for a few reasons, one being is when there is a school incident I find out from my son before I hear from the school. There has been a few troublesome incidents in the two years my son has been going there and I got notified by the school after it was over. Secondly, my son wanted to go to Coral Springs high for their JROTC program and I must say as a military veteran of 17 years and a military school graduate their JROTC program is a joke. My son is in his second year of high school and still does not know air force general orders and can't march for anything, things any basic cadet can do and yet in this school he has no idea. Not once has this school contacted me about my sons performance even when it drops and the teacher notices it. I can go on but I also know worse schools so I will be looking into a school I want my son in for next year.

We moved to the school district and couldn't be happier. The head of guidance, Mr. Sullivan was very accommodating to my daughter's unique schedule utilizing dual enrollment. The principal, Ms. Leon Leigh, was very friendly and helpful when my son applied to the Leeo progam. The Leeo program is excellent and has great instructors. Mr. Freedman is very caring and students look up to him. I would highly recommend this school. My daughter went to Marjory Stoneman Doughlass for 6 months and we decided to move to Coral Springs to get away from that school. It is full of drugs and pretentious kids. The biology teacher made her take a test on her second day that she failed since she didn't know the material, and would not give her another chance, saying that she had a review the day before (her first day of school!!!) Also, guidance was not flexible with her dual enrollment classes at all. No one at that school seemed to care at all, but Coral Springs has been a huge relief and total turnaround.

I've attended Coral Springs high school all four years and the education system is spectacular.

This school is a great school, wonderful teachers. Education here is great, who cares about how the administration is (referring to other comments) you shouldn't be complaining about about the principle be concerned about your child doing homework and studying. The administration does not interfere with the education you can get here, athletics are great with many districts titles and the opportunity to do many other activities. There are some very lovely teachers that really pour there hearts into there teaching skills.

This is one of the best schools out there. The teachers there are very concerned for your child's safety and their education. The school makes a real effort to help students graduate. The students there happen to be very nice, my child and his friends have never gotten bullied during their time there.

I've attended this school all four years and the education is spectacular . Is recommended this school to anyone.

Coral Springs high school is the best school I've ever been at they have anything and everything you would want or need. Most of the faculty and teachers are the extremely nice and caring they really care about your education. The way the school runs everything is just phenomenal and this is coming from a student currently attending Coral Springs high.

Coral Springs high school. Let's start off by saying it's a very creative school that encourages it's students to be creative and get involved like any school it has it's ups and downs but mostly ups. I attend this school and the rumors about how it's no good are just that rumors. What encourages me to come back most of all is the outdoor education class that teaches you real life situations that will definitely benefits you. This class is not only my favorite but probably the only class that you will us the material in your every day life. Whether it's camping or just being a ware of your surrounding outdoor education is truly one of the up side to Coral Springs high school. The opportunities are endless if your looking in the right place at Coral Springs

I've had two kids graduate from cshs ~ one in advanced classes & one mainstream. Cshs has done an outstanding job of preparing both of them for the real life experiences of college. The school is now rated as an "A" school & highly recommend it!

Last modified Coral Springs High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.