Coral Springs, FL

Posted October 02, 2013
Everyone works as a team at Hunt Elementary to ensure the students are achieving their goals. I love this school and my kids love it as well.

Posted September 27, 2013
James S Hunt is one of the best elementary schools in the country.The caring staff from the office to the cafteria having nothing but the childrens welfare at heart. The teaches are outstanding and are always there for them no matter what. They always give a 100% each and every day.I have three children that attend Hunt ,first,third and fifth grade so I've seen what a great school Hunt has been over the years.

Posted June 04, 2010
Hunt offers a nurturing environment for the students. The school leadership has organised programs that get families involved in their children's education.

Posted May 08, 2010
What an excellent school! What some lovely teachers and the parents too are so friendly. I had some trepidation about moving my three children to yet another school as they had been to other schools in Florida and also in France and England, so moving them yet again was a huge worry for me. I need not have worried at all though, everyone made me us feel so welcome. The teachers are so dedicated and only want the best for the children. The Principal Mrs Braly is so 'on the ball' she knows all the children and parents and always makes time to see and help you. I only have wonderful things to say about the school and can't say enough good things.

Posted May 06, 2010
My children all went to Hunt and my grandchild also goes there. They have alot of the same teachers which means something to me. Happy teachers and principal goes a long way.

Posted May 06, 2010
They have the best teachers and staff at James S Hunt!

Posted May 05, 2010
The Principal and Teacher's are amazing. They accomodate and take personal intiative with each individual students success, in a very diverse atmosphere. They offer many educational after school camps for the children, which with budget cuts are difficult to fund, but Ms. Braly always finds a way. She knows these camps are important and enhance the children's learning. What do I love about James S. Hunt Elementary......the children come first and every childs success is not an option, it's a necessity.

Posted January 29, 2009
Hunt Elementary is an Excellent Elementary School! I have 2 sons attending, and they love this school! The teachers are great, and the Principal Ms. Braly, is the most dedicated Principal you'll ever meet! She knows every student and parent by name! She takes the time to get to know all the students and together with the teachers, they place the student in the class that's best suited for their abilities and personality. I'm so happy my kids wound up in this school!

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted September 26, 2008

James S. Hunt Elementary School
7800 Northwest 35th Court, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified James S. Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James S. Hunt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top