Coral Springs, FL
Before care: Yes

Coral Springs Christian Academy 1

Posted October 27, 2014
Worst christian exprience for my kid. And not professional at all I rather recommend you put your child at Westminster academy or calvary Christian these schools have good christian environment and they respect the parent and they are very professional.

Posted April 26, 2014
I have to say 15 words in order to register. I hope this is enough.

Coral Springs Christian Academy 1

Posted February 27, 2013
Based on my experience in this school for years, it is an okay school for academics, but for faith- I saw and heard things through the years from a few of the teachers, and etc, that I don't think it is a great spiritual place. There are teachers there now, that have pagan's beliefs and I heard it from their mouths. That it is why to me, it not a great Christian place. They do attend church and serve in their home church according to what they have said. Hopefully, the LORD will convict them from those beliefs. I am glad for the parents that have had a better experience, and it is still better than public school.

Posted January 28, 2013
I am a former CSCA parent. My children graduated from the school. They both attend college and are doing well. But more important is the character they have as young men. CSCA helped to build their character. I think the current Administration is making positive changes which needed to be made. No school is perfect. I have observed much less favoritism than the previous administration. Good Luck CSCA. Continue teaching and caring for God's precious children.

Posted May 23, 2012
Sweet and precious school, with solid academics and the presence of the Holy Spirit. The new Headmaster is clearly making decisions led by his heavenly Father - hard ones - that are for the betterment of the school. This school is absolutely going through a period of transition - no question - but is heading in the right direction.

Posted April 25, 2012
This school has its ups and downs areas, but it is still the best school in this area. I have visited different schools looking for something better, because of its down areas, but I have come to the final decision, so far, till now it's the best in Coral Springs. I believe the LORD is removing teachers and staff that don't bear good fruit, but we have to keep praying for this school.

Coral Springs Christian Academy 2

Posted April 07, 2012
As a parent, I am very disappointed with the experience at CSCA this year. The academic program is very basic and does not meet the needs of advanced students. There is a culture of gossip and unprofessionalism among the staff and administration. Bullying is a significant problem in the upper school.

Posted March 27, 2012
Dear readers ,i am slightly disapointed at the comments of some of our fellow Christian parents.I have never experienced christianity with the beauty of private school all in one.The teachers are patient and beautiful,coaches are dynamic and last but not least the Headmaster is a class act, kind, respectful and protective of our children.I don't bother with the inner politics or gossip,thats not what i send my children there for, i wanted my children to excel and receive top education and by the grace of god they have.My dear readers i am not here to stroke no ones ego but more so to set the record strait.I am a proud overprotective parent of three and i will send them there next year.So stop the hating and slandering. One of the quotes i learn from the school is "By pointing at the splinter in someones eye we fail to see the log in our own".Its not exactly word for word but bare with me.I mean no offence and i say these thing's with all do respect.God bless our teachers, principle's, faculty an staff but above all, our children. P.s.Thank you C.S.C.A. teachers and parents for a wonderful experience.

Posted February 05, 2012
I do not know if they complains I read in this site are at the Secondary level, but my 2 children started attending Elementary School here and we are having a great experience. Teachers are professional and loving, leadership is strong and approachable, and the academics are strong, especially the Math. They have many specials that are taught by professionals, hence, my children are really learning fundamentals of art, music, Latin, etc. These are not just "fun" subjects; these are academic. I am impressed.

Coral Springs Christian Academy 3

Posted January 25, 2012
I am a parent that has children that attend this school. They have been attending for a number of years. However, I am in the process of making a change. During our time here, I have been very involved in the school and find that there is a lot of favoritism based on family income, the number of children you have enrolled and how much you do for the school. I have found that children attend because they can afford to go (many not paying) rather than for a Christian education. I don t think that the academics are as good as they should be either. My kids get A's without studying and barely bring home any homework. The school is dirty (cafeteria smells and is infested with ants) and the teachers seem to have lost their love of teaching. The moral standards do not seem to be followed by the entire student body with the punishment system not being equal for all. In addition, the gossip runs ramped there with both parents and staff not showing Christian behavior. Although it is true that no one school is perfect, expectations should be higher for a Christian school. Sadly, for a lot of parents, these expectations aren t being met

Coral Springs Christian Academy
2251 Riverside Dr, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Coral Springs Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Coral Springs Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top