Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted July 27, 2015
This school started as a great Christian school and Ministry a long time ago, but sadly goats join the school and did lots of damage. And because kids are being taught in schools that man came from a monkey and other things that is against our faith, that G-d created us, that is why kids needs a school curriculum that is in agreement with our faith and spiritual teachers that sees teaching in a Christian school as a ministry not a classroom. For parents who believes school is school, and Church is Church, there are private schools that aren't Christian, Charter schools, regular Public schools that you can always send your children to, and about Church- you can take your children to Church on Saturdays or Sundays which one is your Sabbath. But to parents who want their children to be stronger in Christ, they need a good Christian school that knows how to teach the way the Bible teaches, because nowadays parents are working hard to support their family, and they want to decrease the chances that their kids are misled by bad association or educators who teaches against our G-d, this school needs prayer. And at the end of the school day- your children will be influence by what they learn. So Be Careful. Blessings to everyone.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted July 24, 2015
Helping and teaching students to become strong Spiritual Christians, doesn't mean you have to overlook the academics, only someone who lacks education will say something like this. There are many Strong Christians who are highly educated, and there are many Christian Schools that have a strong Christian foundation, and are very high in academics. Where there is balance- There were be students on fire for the LORD, and also very highly educated. But at the end of life- Education fades away, you only will take your Salvation! I felt that the previous comment was offensive to Christians, by saying that overlooked academics, to be a full Christian. This school ran a Discovery Program years ago, that charged lots of money to the parents, but it wasn't legal, they couldn't even give you a letter to give to a real licensed therapist, because they were afraid.

Coral Springs Christian Academy 5

Posted June 06, 2015
Good school. Very loving and caring teachers. I'm a teacher myself in the public schools, so I can tell you that it's certainly not the same experience. The school has great communication with parents, I receive email daily. Lots of extra curricular opportunities for the children. It is a Christian school and we find they have a good balance of teaching Christian values but teaching CORE CURRICULUM. At the end of the day, it's SCHOOL not CHURCH. If you're looking for a full on infused Christian school where academics are over looked- go elsewhere like some of the other reviewers mentioned. I've NEVER heard anything ill spoken from any teacher there. In fact, just the opposite. Any issue that does arise, the school is very receptive to listening and making changes. Our daughter loves it there.

Posted April 01, 2015
The more I see the educational fruits of this school, the more upset I get. This school is more about prestige than Christian. I know I wasted sooooooo much money on this D- school. And out of mercy, I don't rate it F-! And No One can tell me how wonderful Christian school this is, because I met so many people in this school, and I believe they are more like Pharisees, I once heard a teacher saying to another teacher, she would sell her soul to the devil, what kind of Christian will even play with something like this? I am very hurting with things I have found out about this school. Been here for years. Know so many things. I leaving this school, Calvary Christian is more likely to be more Christian, I have heard good word of mouth from other parents.

Posted October 27, 2014
Worst christian exprience for my kid. And not professional at all I rather recommend you put your child at Westminster academy or calvary Christian these schools have good christian environment and they respect the parent and they are very professional.

Coral Springs Christian Academy 5

Posted April 26, 2014
I have to say 15 words in order to register. I hope this is enough.

Posted February 27, 2013
Based on my experience in this school for years, it is an okay school for academics, but for faith- I saw and heard things through the years from a few of the teachers, and etc, that I don't think it is a great spiritual place. There are teachers there now, that have pagan's beliefs and I heard it from their mouths. That it is why to me, it not a great Christian place. They do attend church and serve in their home church according to what they have said. Hopefully, the LORD will convict them from those beliefs. I am glad for the parents that have had a better experience, and it is still better than public school.

Posted January 28, 2013
I am a former CSCA parent. My children graduated from the school. They both attend college and are doing well. But more important is the character they have as young men. CSCA helped to build their character. I think the current Administration is making positive changes which needed to be made. No school is perfect. I have observed much less favoritism than the previous administration. Good Luck CSCA. Continue teaching and caring for God's precious children.

Posted May 23, 2012
Sweet and precious school, with solid academics and the presence of the Holy Spirit. The new Headmaster is clearly making decisions led by his heavenly Father - hard ones - that are for the betterment of the school. This school is absolutely going through a period of transition - no question - but is heading in the right direction.

Posted April 25, 2012
This school has its ups and downs areas, but it is still the best school in this area. I have visited different schools looking for something better, because of its down areas, but I have come to the final decision, so far, till now it's the best in Coral Springs. I believe the LORD is removing teachers and staff that don't bear good fruit, but we have to keep praying for this school.

2251 Riverside Dr, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Coral Springs Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Coral Springs Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top