604 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Very good school! I love the teachers and the principal is very kind. My daughter went there 2 years.

I rated it a 1 star because i had to give a star. Horrible school. Very unorganized. Dismissal is a disaster for parents. New principal this year is not communicative with parents. Mandatory uniform yet half the school wears no uniform and we are in October. Will not be attending next year.

My son and nephew attend here! this school is disgustingly unorganized! and when you try to give your opinion the staff wants to act deffensive as if they are not getting paid for their job! a tthe end of the day this is their job and they need to do their best or they have to be replaced! we have switched them out for the next school year! it is horrible, their attitues and how unapologetic they are bout being rude! unorganized dismissel time and all they can say is how they have suffered budget cuts! and they are doing their best! or trying their best! i dont know how any of them still have a job.

My son went to this school and I did not like the school at all. The principal was not friendly at all. Dismissal time is very unorganized, young kids and older kids all come out the same side. I witness the older kids running around bumping into the younger kids and the teachers not paying any attention because they were too busy talking to each other. It was terrible, I actually had to hold my 4 year old close to me so he doesn't get bump into. They really need to do something about dismissal time and control the kids so nobody gets hurt. I am so glad my son no longer attends this school.

This is a great school but until they enforce the zero tolerance policy our children are not safe from bullies what does it take to see a problem?

loooooove this like school I go here I looooooooove it

Last modified Coral Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.