Coral Springs, FL

Posted March 11, 2015
Very good school! I love the teachers and the principal is very kind. My daughter went there 2 years.

Posted October 03, 2014
I rated it a 1 star because i had to give a star. Horrible school. Very unorganized. Dismissal is a disaster for parents. New principal this year is not communicative with parents. Mandatory uniform yet half the school wears no uniform and we are in October. Will not be attending next year.

Posted May 04, 2012
My son and nephew attend here! this school is disgustingly unorganized! and when you try to give your opinion the staff wants to act deffensive as if they are not getting paid for their job! a tthe end of the day this is their job and they need to do their best or they have to be replaced! we have switched them out for the next school year! it is horrible, their attitues and how unapologetic they are bout being rude! unorganized dismissel time and all they can say is how they have suffered budget cuts! and they are doing their best! or trying their best! i dont know how any of them still have a job.

Posted January 30, 2012
My son went to this school and I did not like the school at all. The principal was not friendly at all. Dismissal time is very unorganized, young kids and older kids all come out the same side. I witness the older kids running around bumping into the younger kids and the teachers not paying any attention because they were too busy talking to each other. It was terrible, I actually had to hold my 4 year old close to me so he doesn't get bump into. They really need to do something about dismissal time and control the kids so nobody gets hurt. I am so glad my son no longer attends this school.

Posted May 24, 2011
This is a great school but until they enforce the zero tolerance policy our children are not safe from bullies what does it take to see a problem?

Posted January 22, 2008
loooooove this like school I go here I looooooooove it

Posted May 08, 2006
I think this is a great school. I do wish they had more gifted classes though. I think they only have them for 5th grade. I do see parents attending the school events and that is a good thing. Parents are involved here. I love my daughters teacher this year and just found out she wil have her again next year. They are looping her. They do alot of activities at this school for the children too. In all it's a small neighborhood school and I think it's great.

Posted January 29, 2006
Coral Springs is a beautiful school...but it would be nice if they had a play area for the children.

Posted May 19, 2005
I have two children there since K: a now 3rd and 5th graders. It is a great school! The principal is very supportive, the PTA very active and the staff has provided my children with a great learning environmnet. I am very involved at the school and I am glad that my children are there. The staff cares for each child as if they were an extension of their family. The school is very safe and is kept exceptionally clean. Each teacher is very commited to maximizing the potetial for each of their students. The school has about 1000 students but it is hard to tell with the closeness of all of the staff. They have a hard working PTA group and they provide support for the shcool's many activities. The only problem I find at this school is the limited family involvement. Many parents are not very involved by choice.

Coral Springs Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2005
The School is too small, class size ratio of students per teacher is too high, they have portables and it is not kept up as far as cleanliness. On the good side, it is an A rated school as far as academics although they do have issues with discipline.

Coral Springs Elementary School
3601 Northwest 110th Avenue, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Coral Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Springs Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top