Posted October 03, 2014
I rated it a 1 star because i had to give a star. Horrible school. Very unorganized. Dismissal is a disaster for parents. New principal this year is not communicative with parents. Mandatory uniform yet half the school wears no uniform and we are in October. Will not be attending next year.

Posted May 04, 2012
My son and nephew attend here! this school is disgustingly unorganized! and when you try to give your opinion the staff wants to act deffensive as if they are not getting paid for their job! a tthe end of the day this is their job and they need to do their best or they have to be replaced! we have switched them out for the next school year! it is horrible, their attitues and how unapologetic they are bout being rude! unorganized dismissel time and all they can say is how they have suffered budget cuts! and they are doing their best! or trying their best! i dont know how any of them still have a job.

Posted January 30, 2012
My son went to this school and I did not like the school at all. The principal was not friendly at all. Dismissal time is very unorganized, young kids and older kids all come out the same side. I witness the older kids running around bumping into the younger kids and the teachers not paying any attention because they were too busy talking to each other. It was terrible, I actually had to hold my 4 year old close to me so he doesn't get bump into. They really need to do something about dismissal time and control the kids so nobody gets hurt. I am so glad my son no longer attends this school.

Coral Springs Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2011
This is a great school but until they enforce the zero tolerance policy our children are not safe from bullies what does it take to see a problem?

Coral Springs Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008
loooooove this like school I go here I looooooooove it

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted May 08, 2006
I think this is a great school. I do wish they had more gifted classes though. I think they only have them for 5th grade. I do see parents attending the school events and that is a good thing. Parents are involved here. I love my daughters teacher this year and just found out she wil have her again next year. They are looping her. They do alot of activities at this school for the children too. In all it's a small neighborhood school and I think it's great.

Coral Springs Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2006

Coral Springs Elementary School
3601 Northwest 110th Avenue, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Coral Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Springs Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top