Coral Springs, FL
Students enrolled: 1,257

Posted August 09, 2015
This school may not be perfect but it is awesome. The teachers even though they seem mean, are doing all they can to teach us everything so we are prepared for later years.

Posted February 26, 2015
This school is a very bad school the teachers are very bad they are rude the principal is very rude the kids are rude the school is just not a school you should not your child in

Posted September 21, 2014
This school is the worst school. The principal is never seen by the students. He really doesn't care about the students is what my daughter and her friends. The parents are disgusted that a teacher arrested with a DUI is teaching advanced classes at the school. What kind of example is this for the children? Disappointed in this school.

Coral Springs Middle School 2

Posted September 20, 2014
The fact that the administrators have children sitting outside the buildings in the morning until 9:30 a.m. in all Florida weather conditions (which is either scorching hot or rain) gives you an indication that they really aren't catering to students and parents. In my experience, most of the teachers are excited to be there and motivated to teach. Let's clarify...most of the core class teachers are great. There are not enough programs or extracurricular activities for children to get involved in. The few programs that are there have so many stipulations attached to them to say who can not join....I don't see how they benefit the entire student population.

Posted April 12, 2014
I have a 7th grade at Coral Springs Middle School and it has been a wonderful experience so far. The teachers are phenomenal and my son is doing well and enjoying his classes. He actually LIKES language arts now!!! He has always been a math kid but his language arts teacher has made his class really fun and interesting for him. The principal, Mr. Murray, is friendly and approachable and readily answers any of my questions or concerns. The AP's for 6th and 7th are great people and very concerned and involved with all of their students (I don't know the 8th grade AP as we haven't gotten there, yet). We had a small issue with a potential bully, but Mr. Argent nipped in the bud immediately. I really appreciate the responsiveness and attention to matters like this. It IS middle school, and things do happen, but the staff are very, very good at their jobs and take care of any parent and student concerns. I have always felt welcome at this school. The PTA is also very nice and works hard to do nice things for the school. I have not been very involved in the PTA there, but I have a 5th grader who will be coming to CSMS next year, so I hope to be a little more involved then.

Coral Springs Middle School 4

Posted June 29, 2013
Coral Springs Middle School is an interesting school. There used to be lots of problems with gangs, racial hate, and bullying until Mr. Murray came in and completely altered the hate culture at that school. Mr. Murray (the principal) has made the school much safer and a better place to go for our children. While some problems do still exist, the staff and teachers there are very friendly and have no tolerance to bullying anymore and will resolve any issue that occurred. Normally I would have given this school 2 stars but since Mr. Murray has arrived, this school has literally been saved and he has made it a much better place. The teachers there are the best: they are really kind, they get involved in your child's life to make sure they will succeed, and I have no complaints about them they are just perfect. So while the other reviews are a bit harsh, I feel my review best demonstrates what Coral Springs Middle is today and I would give my full recommendation for you to enroll your child. Thanks for reading!

Posted June 18, 2013
this school is the worst school I ever bin to the teacher are mean and hate there job and they love to give he kids IS the school is just bad over all the busses are hot and ghetto there is a fight almost every day bulling is so bad at this school DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL I was so happy when I leave this school if your from different background u will get in trouble more with the teacher even if u didn't do anything

Coral Springs Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
My son is in 8th grade and about to move on to HS. We ve had a very good experience with his teachers an he is well prepared for HS. I encourage parents to meet with their kid s counselors as they are always willing and ready to address any concerns that may arise.

Posted January 04, 2013
AWFUL! The teachers are nice and enlightening, they're the only reason I even put a SINGLE star for this review. The students act like gang members, I was in the smartest group and STILL feared for my life. The staff sadly seems to have given up on controlling them and they obviously run the school. No discipline can be enforced out of fear of lawsuits. Move away if you have to, like many once prestigious schools this one has become a victim of the 'gangsta' culture and their good teachers held hostage to their jobs fighting the good fight.

Posted September 23, 2012
This school is wonderful my son really loves it.. This is defiantly a A + school

Coral Springs Middle School
10300 Wiles Road, Coral Springs, FL  33076
Last modified Coral Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Springs Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top