Coral Springs, FL
Students enrolled: 1,224

Westchester Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2015
I've been at this school for a few years and and nothing but issues. This school is good about keeping issues under the rug. I have to agree with the other parent who commented about the bullying because my child has been a victim to it. Three times in 2 months and absolutely nothing was done. Aftercare is a joke the kids HAVE SUPERVISION. When you pull up to pick up your kids the "counsellors" are either on their phones or they have their backs turned toward the children. My experience with two of the teachers were horrible. They were rude, unsupportive and went out of their way to insult children will learning disabilities. I experienced it first hand when I volunteered. It's so sad! The principal and vice principal are good at either looking away or covering it up.

Posted March 12, 2015
We have only been going there a few weeks, but the experience has been very good so far. The school is very engaged, and the teacher takes personal interest in success of the child. The classroom seems to have required facilities like enough iPads, computers, stationary, etc. The lunch provided seems healthy and adequate

Westchester Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2015
Its a good school but there are so many kids that bully and the school administration does not help.

Posted December 15, 2014
I have 3 kids that went to Westchester Elementary. We had to relocate because of my husbands job, we were all excited except for my son who had to leave his school. Now, my kids are all high achievers and can function in any situation. Remember that no matter what you are faced with teachers work with you when you gave them the opportunity to do so. Always gave them the opportunity to help. I have always been fortunate to get wonderful teachers. Special mention to my son's teacher to Ms Dowling, if your child is going to third grade request her. She's strick but kind, in her class your kids can dream, there imagination is peeked. They are taught to become the best. My son's new school is a 9/10 and very nice teacher. Ms Dowling KEEP BEING AN INSPIRATION TO OUR KIDS, KEEP BEING A TEACHER. WHEN YOU LEAVE A SCHOOL LIKE WESTCHESTER YOU SEE THE REAL BENEFITS AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE A LITTLE MORE WHAT YOU HAD IN TEACHERS. I missed all those wonderful projects.

Posted August 04, 2013
Westchester is a great neigborhood school! My son is going in to 2nd grade, and we couldn't be happier with our experiences thus far. Principal Gerraine is open to new ideas and very open and friendly with parents. The school does not rest on its "A" they are always trying to improve. There is a small group of teachers that are very active with the PTA which is nice!

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter Gianna goes to Westchester at Coral Springs and she loves it she has had great teachers. We have only two years in this state and are primary language is Latin and my daughter know to read and write in English almost every word and her speaking is amassing and I cant leave out the good security, organization and care for these kids the school has. This has to do a lot with the principal, she is a 100% involve each day I see her and in every activity" is nice to have some one that dedicates her self to are kids". I am very happy and my little girl loves it!

Westchester Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2013
http://locator.browardschools.com/edulog/school-locator/ To previous post try this link it shows that your child is the zone area for Parkside elementary

Westchester Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2013
i m buying house in 2638 nw 99th av coral springs 33068,do you think my san can do elementary there ?

Westchester Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2012
i went to this school and witnessed and experienced bullying as teachers watched and did nothing... do not send your kids here.

Posted November 29, 2012
Westchester Elementary is the Best Elementary if you want your kids to feel happy and comfortable with Learning.

Westchester Elementary School
12405 Royal Palm Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Westchester Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westchester Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top