Posted August 08, 2014
This is a great school. I will recommend this school to anyone. I have three kids, 2 completed Westchester and 1 did not because we had to move. Teachers such as Amber Dowling are not given much credit for the work they do with our kids all day long 5 days a week. My son is shy, hard working and very conscientious of his peers, at any time he was not past over for being too quiet instead Ms Dowling found a way to get him to open up. I see many reviews about bullying and I have a zero tolerance for such behavior, and my heart goes out to such parents because my youngest daughter experience such behavior and I was able to stop it with the help of her teacher Ms. Hand who is another amazing teacher, and have never had another incident with any of my children. Teachers like Ms. Dowling we must say thanks for their dedication and the ability to keep there class engage and work with students of all temperament . Ms.Dowling, my son still misses you and we hope we find another teacher like you. Please keep watching out for all our kids . You are very much appreciated. You the teachers are what make a great school. Keep enriching our children's mind.

Posted August 04, 2013
Westchester is a great neigborhood school! My son is going in to 2nd grade, and we couldn't be happier with our experiences thus far. Principal Gerraine is open to new ideas and very open and friendly with parents. The school does not rest on its "A" they are always trying to improve. There is a small group of teachers that are very active with the PTA which is nice!

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter Gianna goes to Westchester at Coral Springs and she loves it she has had great teachers. We have only two years in this state and are primary language is Latin and my daughter know to read and write in English almost every word and her speaking is amassing and I cant leave out the good security, organization and care for these kids the school has. This has to do a lot with the principal, she is a 100% involve each day I see her and in every activity" is nice to have some one that dedicates her self to are kids". I am very happy and my little girl loves it!

Westchester Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2013
http://locator.browardschools.com/edulog/school-locator/ To previous post try this link it shows that your child is the zone area for Parkside elementary

Westchester Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2013
i m buying house in 2638 nw 99th av coral springs 33068,do you think my san can do elementary there ?

Westchester Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2012
i went to this school and witnessed and experienced bullying as teachers watched and did nothing... do not send your kids here.

Posted November 29, 2012
Westchester Elementary is the Best Elementary if you want your kids to feel happy and comfortable with Learning.

Posted November 09, 2011
my family and i moved to florida last year from california, i was a little nervous at first about my daughter entering a new school didnt really know what to expect. She was in kinder and got mrs. garg. i must say she was great with my daughter in three weeks she learned to read, add and subtract she worked so patiently with her. Now shes in 1st grad with mrs. smith and she's also amazing. the teachers communicate with the parents all the time. i must say this schools is the best.

Westchester Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I love the Gifted Program! My daughter is a gifted student and at Westchester Elementary she receives all the help she needs to develop her skills. The program focuses on the kids abilities and promotes their development. Teachers are great and the staff is very kind. They also have a very good after school program. Way to go, Westchester Elementary!

Westchester Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2010
great school, awesome teachers. #1 rated school for education.

Westchester Elementary School
12405 Royal Palm Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Westchester Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westchester Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top