1,163 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Tbh , rms is boring band gets to have ALL the fieldtrips in the world what about the rest of us ? all I can say is smh when the 8th graders went to boomers for the end of the year and on top of that no prom ! wow , I remember being so excited about going to middle school and rms jus drained all the fun out of me all we have is bb&b lol so what ? that's boring too ! its goes by just like that & Its only for 1 period lol classic & They should add more things like dance ... what happened to step ?! , flag football ... more clubs too ! a lot of kids that go here are insecure & We should have pep rallys hello ! we barely get to see the band or cheerleaders do what they do & if we can it involves with being after school most of us cant do that smh , ik school is for learning but why cant it be fun to .

if i sign up for ramblewood would they accept me cause i live in north lauderdale

I am in 8th grade at RMS and i love it. The school is one of the best schools I have ever been enrolled in (and I have been in 5 different schools, but only one other middle school). The teachers there really are great and the students make me feel excepted. I came to this school in 7th grade and I thought I wouldn't like it but when I came in I really felt like I belonged there. A lot of reviews say that there is a problem with bullying and fights but as a student there i have to say that at this school I have not been bullied or have been in a fight. I am not saying that it doesn't happen, because it does, but it doesn't happen all the time. There are a ton of extracurricular activities but I am only involved in two. Yearbook, which is a good program but you have to have a lot of patience. I am also involved in the drama program which is fantastic! I love being in drama. We are working on our one act and I know that it will turn out fantastic! The school is great and I would recommend it to anyone.

RMS is overall an ok school. Are principal is very nice and cares about our education. There are alot of hardworking teachers that work there but theres always some that aren't. There are some really nice substitutes but not all of them speak english very well. The kids that go here aren't always very nice. There are many that follow the crowd and steal(usually phones) and fight. They think they're all tough and think they're all that. Don't get me wrong. There are alot of really good students who actually care about school. There are alot of students who are not like that.The ones who are ruin it for everyone else. This is from a students point of view, this school is very good and I would recommend it but you have to stand up for what you want and ask for it.

Serious problems with bullying and a high number of burned out teachers made for a not great experience for us this year past. Our son will not be attending this school for that very reason. Extracurricular opportunities are limited and the PTO is not very welcoming to new and interested parents. I would call this school "average" in every way.

My son just finished middle school at RMS and I have to say that this has been a great experience for the past 3 years. Awesome teachers!!!! We will miss this school and our wish is that it continues to be an A school.

This school is amazing. I feel comfortable with the teachers. I also love SSR (a program where you read 30 min. a day in a different period each day). Reporting an incident of bullying is always encouraged and taken care of. I feel like everyone falls into place and know one is left out. Not only is this a place for learning but it is a place for having a good time. The library is huge! There are a ton of erxtracurricular programs. One of the best and biggest is drama! We put on a show and do competitions + field trips. Wanna know da truth about this school? Well, you just got it! :)

i love how teachers are there they really care for the kids

My daughter graduated last June, and is currently in Honors classes at JP Taravella I attribute this to the excellent teachers and staff at Ramblewood Middle School.

I used to go to this school. There were the best students and the best, nicest but strictest teachers. I moved and I think it was the biggest mistake and I would have loved to to stay there and I enjoyed every second of being there!

Last modified Ramblewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.