Posted October 23, 2011
I am in 8th grade at RMS and i love it. The school is one of the best schools I have ever been enrolled in (and I have been in 5 different schools, but only one other middle school). The teachers there really are great and the students make me feel excepted. I came to this school in 7th grade and I thought I wouldn't like it but when I came in I really felt like I belonged there. A lot of reviews say that there is a problem with bullying and fights but as a student there i have to say that at this school I have not been bullied or have been in a fight. I am not saying that it doesn't happen, because it does, but it doesn't happen all the time. There are a ton of extracurricular activities but I am only involved in two. Yearbook, which is a good program but you have to have a lot of patience. I am also involved in the drama program which is fantastic! I love being in drama. We are working on our one act and I know that it will turn out fantastic! The school is great and I would recommend it to anyone.

Ramblewood Middle School 3

Posted October 09, 2011
RMS is overall an ok school. Are principal is very nice and cares about our education. There are alot of hardworking teachers that work there but theres always some that aren't. There are some really nice substitutes but not all of them speak english very well. The kids that go here aren't always very nice. There are many that follow the crowd and steal(usually phones) and fight. They think they're all tough and think they're all that. Don't get me wrong. There are alot of really good students who actually care about school. There are alot of students who are not like that.The ones who are ruin it for everyone else. This is from a students point of view, this school is very good and I would recommend it but you have to stand up for what you want and ask for it.

Ramblewood Middle School 3

Posted June 07, 2011
Serious problems with bullying and a high number of burned out teachers made for a not great experience for us this year past. Our son will not be attending this school for that very reason. Extracurricular opportunities are limited and the PTO is not very welcoming to new and interested parents. I would call this school "average" in every way.

Posted June 28, 2010
My son just finished middle school at RMS and I have to say that this has been a great experience for the past 3 years. Awesome teachers!!!! We will miss this school and our wish is that it continues to be an A school.

Posted November 06, 2009
This school is amazing. I feel comfortable with the teachers. I also love SSR (a program where you read 30 min. a day in a different period each day). Reporting an incident of bullying is always encouraged and taken care of. I feel like everyone falls into place and know one is left out. Not only is this a place for learning but it is a place for having a good time. The library is huge! There are a ton of erxtracurricular programs. One of the best and biggest is drama! We put on a show and do competitions + field trips. Wanna know da truth about this school? Well, you just got it! :)

Ramblewood Middle School 1

Posted September 20, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
i love how teachers are there they really care for the kids

Posted September 01, 2009
My daughter graduated last June, and is currently in Honors classes at JP Taravella I attribute this to the excellent teachers and staff at Ramblewood Middle School.

Posted June 08, 2009

Ramblewood Middle School 2

Posted May 01, 2009

Ramblewood Middle School
8505 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL  33071
Last modified Ramblewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramblewood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.