Posted July 28, 2014
Ramblewood is a great school and after two years, I've had a great experience with the teachers and staff. I've had the opportunity to get involved with PTA and volunteer in classrooms, and I see first hand how the staff is working really hard to continue to make it a great school. The teachers I've had, have been perfect for my son. The new principal has been there 2 years, and she is continually looking for opportunities to improve - the aftercare has been revamped, she's worked to update the school technology. PTA works really hard as well, although they could use more parents to volunteer. :) There's a new Lego club that goes and competes against other schools- really great program. I encourage any parents who are in this school community to check it out, and most of all, get involved!

Posted January 29, 2014
Ramblewood elementary is a great school. My daughter loves it, mr. Thornberry the asst principle is fantastic with the kids and parents. Her 1st grade teacher Mrs. Nak is a breathe of fresh air the kids are learning and passionate about what they learn. Her teaching skills are very interactive and tries new or updated teaching methods.

Posted March 28, 2012
My dear readers i am only disapointed at the fact that there hasn't been a review in in 2 years.My children attended this school up until 6th grade and it was the most remarkable experience,the Principle is a dame above dames the asst. principles have been patient, kind and caring.Great teachers impact a childs performance and self esteem and by the grace of God this school exceeded my expectations in all those areas. Thank you !Thank you!Thank you! I love ya. p.s. writing this made me very nostalgic.

Posted August 01, 2010
Ramblewood has been fantastic with both of my children. They have always given my children the best of everything and have been nurturing and encouraging. Awesome teachers!

Posted July 05, 2010
excellent teachers, best principal ever, excellent ESE program!!! My son love the school, his friends, he is very happy ....

Posted May 25, 2010
My youngest son is in 5th grade and we are very sad to be leaving this wonderul school. I have had 2 sons in this school since Kindergarten and have nothing but wonderful comments about this school, especially the Administration. This principal is the best I have ever worked with. She is "hands on" and has high expectations for all of the staff. The parental involvement is excellent. Overall, this has been a very positive experience and I'm proud to say my children attended Ramblewood Elementary.

Posted April 24, 2010
The teachers are great and very caring about the students.

Posted October 03, 2009
Best administration.....Super teachers....Wonderful students....Need i say more

Posted June 02, 2008
Ramblewood is like a family. You feel it when you enter the office and then the attitude of everyone truly shows how much they care about their students. Thanks for all you do for our children!

Posted May 28, 2008
I love this school...The staff is amazing... and son's teacher was great!

Ramblewood Elementary School
8950 Shadow Wood Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL  33071
Last modified Ramblewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramblewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top