654 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school has all the benefits of a neighborhood school that you want. Each child is treated as a person, not a number. The staff, including principal are amazing. I am so happy that my children attend here.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Best Autism cluster in the county. It is second to none!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mrs Pontillo and Dr Daniels are great! They do a wonderful job at keeping the school great.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers care and do their best. They communicate in planners, and on websites!

Amount of homework: Agree

It is fair and helpful, it re-infores what my kids learn in the day.

My daughter was in VPK last year and we loved it! Her teachers were excelent and the elective programs are great. The school is a very family oriented one with lots of events and activities to participate in. My daughter was supposed to go to another school for KG (rated "10") but I opted to keep her at Coral Park. The rating here doesn't do justice.

There is so much bullying in this school. This school says they have zero tolerance for bullying, however, there are no consequences what-so-ever to children who bully/threaten. All they do is a little slap on the hand saying don't do it again and it just continues. I have never seen anything quite like this.

My son attends the VPK program at Coral Park and I could not be happier! It's the perfect blend of loving preschool environment combined with a solid academic foundation necessary to prepare the children for Kindergarten. The class attends music, art and STEAM specials each week and also visit the media center to check out library books. The teacher is amazing and truly loves each student and cares about them learning and doing their very best. There are many different centers that change frequently to keep the students engaged and excited. My son loves going to school and I know he's learned more than he would have at our former preschool. I can not recommend this program or school enough, we are so pleased with our experience at Coral Park!

Horrible for special needs! Just horrible! Rude staff/admin.ore interested in fighting with parents than taking the needs of the children seriously.

This is my son's first year at Coral Park Elementary as he is in kindergarten. My son has enjoyed school from the start of the year and I am an extremely happy parent. I have been involved in an IEP meeting and a teacher conference and couldn't be happier with his teacher and support staff (autism coach, ESE specialist and his therapists). They have an open door policy and are willing to listen to my concerns (minor ones about my son not sleeping well, eating well, etc). I am very thrilled to have my son attending this great school with the resources in the autism cluster to help him succeed in his learning environment and in society! Well done Coral Park Elementary! I can only hope every child and parent has the same fabulous experience as we do!

Last modified Coral Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.