654 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Coral Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2016
There is so much bullying in this school. This school says they have zero tolerance for bullying, however, there are no consequences what-so-ever to children who bully/threaten. All they do is a little slap on the hand saying don't do it again and it just continues. I have never seen anything quite like this.

Posted December 10, 2014
My son attends the VPK program at Coral Park and I could not be happier! It's the perfect blend of loving preschool environment combined with a solid academic foundation necessary to prepare the children for Kindergarten. The class attends music, art and STEAM specials each week and also visit the media center to check out library books. The teacher is amazing and truly loves each student and cares about them learning and doing their very best. There are many different centers that change frequently to keep the students engaged and excited. My son loves going to school and I know he's learned more than he would have at our former preschool. I can not recommend this program or school enough, we are so pleased with our experience at Coral Park!

Coral Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
Horrible for special needs! Just horrible! Rude staff/admin.ore interested in fighting with parents than taking the needs of the children seriously.

Posted November 09, 2014
This is my son's first year at Coral Park Elementary as he is in kindergarten. My son has enjoyed school from the start of the year and I am an extremely happy parent. I have been involved in an IEP meeting and a teacher conference and couldn't be happier with his teacher and support staff (autism coach, ESE specialist and his therapists). They have an open door policy and are willing to listen to my concerns (minor ones about my son not sleeping well, eating well, etc). I am very thrilled to have my son attending this great school with the resources in the autism cluster to help him succeed in his learning environment and in society! Well done Coral Park Elementary! I can only hope every child and parent has the same fabulous experience as we do!

Posted November 08, 2014
I believe people are more likely to leave a review when they are upset. I have 3 children at CPE and have been through 3 different administrations. Our principal and assistant are completely approachable and truly have the best interests of all the students at the front of everything they do. They will and do work with every parent that has an issue and help to resolve it. Everyone from the janitors to the office staff love these kids and it shows. The teachers are some of the best in the country. The new programs that have been implemented this year have had a huge impact ok the children already, and it shows. From the Lego robots in stem, with the most amazing STEM teacher! The digital 5/4(each 4th and 5th grader have their own laptop). Now the kids will be learning to read music and play the keyboards in music. I am not sure why the previous poster even meantioned Dr. Miles and her arrest that was almost 4 years ago and has no impact on the school now. I had the option to send my children to other Elementery schools. I chose CPE and am very happy we did.

Posted November 07, 2014
My daughter has been a student at Coral Park Elementary in the Autism Program since Kindergarten. She is now in 5th grade and I could not be happier with her entire Coral Park experience. I cannot even begin to describe how much she has grown throughout her years at CPE. They have an amazing staff who are caring and understanding. They really take each child's challenges and personalize their education to ensure their success. Caryl Panzaralla always has innovative ideas to improve the lives of our children and ensure that their special needs are being met. Her Play Pal program and mainstream inclusion really allow these children to make friends and not feel left out. Coral Park Elementary is a phenomenal school with a phenomenal Austim Program.

Posted July 29, 2014
I've had five children attend this school at one point or another. The oldest is currently in High School, and part of the Quantum Leap program, two others are now in Middle School. I must say that the Assistant Principal (Mr. Aguilar) is the most attentive, caring and fair administrator I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Several of my kids are special needs (have learning disabilities), their learning needs have been addressed accordingly. They are caring and accommodating even with the budget shortfalls all public schools have experienced. I would highly recommed this school to any family. Most of the teachers are caring and approchable. The administration is quick to address any issues or concerns that are brought to their attention. Can't say the same about the Middle School (Forest Glen) awful and unacceptable in so many ways.

Coral Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 23, 2014
School is lacking leadership from the principle and because of this the school has gone from a B rated to school to a C rated school. I have had to really be proactive because they teachers have way too many kids per class. Lastly, they fired the PE teach this coming year so they can start a VPK program.

Coral Park Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2014
My two kids go to Coral Park. I am pleased with the teachers that my kids have had. They are very caring and supportive for myself and my kids. I am disappointed that the principal and Assistant Principal are hardly ever at school. Ive stopped by on a few occasions to try and meet with them regarding my child but they are either never there or I am told that they are not available. I have even taken my kids to a few after school events. I am happy with the events that the PTA have organized but it does concern me that the principal is rarely there. I find this to be very disappointing as a working parent who tries to stay as involved as I can. My kids have liked and do like their teachers so that is keeping me from looking into other schools for them.

Posted October 28, 2012
This is my 1st year at Coral Park Elementary, and so far I love the administration, they have being very good to my two kids, very good communication with the teachers and assistant principal, and all the other staff, they do so many activities for the kids, The PTA is a WOW they do so much to keep the kids busy I'm very excited and glad I showed the school, so far everything is great I'll keep you post if something change.

Coral Park Elementary School
8401 Westview Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33067
Last modified Coral Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.