Coral Springs, FL
Students enrolled: 1,400

Forest Glen Middle School 2

Posted October 02, 2014
Unlike most parents think this schooks isnt as great as you think. I underatan that because you dont spend 9 monthis in school each year,but lii tell you for the 2012-15 school year thatthis school deserved at least a D. The clubs, programs,and education are petty good but thats it. The school has many kids that are being peered pressured like crazy. Rumors spread and there are alot of drama. The bullies themseves said they are mean and know it bit wont stop. And sone teachers dont reaaly grade anything,but most are good.You can send a child here but be carefull about who they hang out with.

Posted June 22, 2014
Truly a "Great School"!! Many activities and clubs for students. Safe and nurturing educational environment for students to grow and learn during this important period in middle schoolers' lives-- transitioning from elementary to high school. A wonderful school that prepares 6th-8th graders for the academic challenges awaiting them in high school and college.

Forest Glen Middle School 1

Posted May 31, 2014
As a student soon exiting this school, I can say that this school has to get it's priorities straight. The administration cares more about students wearing a solid color collared shirt, than all the students who walk to the park across the school every morning. Let's also note how the school only has 3 officers who barely do anything. Our administration is trying to make this school into some preppy private school, when we can't even get funding. The only good thing about the school is the drama club that's going to nationals. I got a detention at this school once for rolling my eyes at an administrator, which was "disrespectful", coming from the administrator who yells in a microphone at the students during lunch when all they do is simply stand up. Our new principal was only involved with things at this school for the first week. This school lacks individuality, especially with the uniform policy. In my opinion, this school tries too hard to look like a perfect school, when 75% of the kids are apathetic to whatever's going on at the school. I just can't wait for next week to pass already, so I can finally be out of that school. Maybe next year they'll get red of some of their bs.

Forest Glen Middle School 1

Posted November 06, 2013
My granddaughter was assaulted 3 times in this school by kids she had no prior contact with this is unacceptable and the police will do nothing. My granddaughter advised the school security people of a threat and no action was taken.

Forest Glen Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
Every school has it's good and bad points. It's up to the students to do the right thing. By middle school kids should know right from wrong. Parents need to keep in close communication with the school. Teachers are not there to babysit, but to help the kids along. If a teacher is uncaring they need to find another career. We parents are entrusting our most valuable asset to the school, our children. We expect nothing less than your best. We have had three kids over the years attend FGMS. It was not always perfect, but what is.

Posted September 26, 2012
Two of my kids attended FGMS, another is in 7th Grade and next year my last kid is coming in, I know that nothing is perfect but FGMS comes very close to it, Teachers are great, but you have to be a good parent and work with them to help your kids. We're always trying to blame someone else for our own mistakes, if you can't be there for your child why should the teachers. I've had to deal with the Assistant Principals and they help you out with your kids. To me FGMS is way a better school than Coral Springs Charter, and contrary to the other lady's comment FGMS is more informative the CSC.

Forest Glen Middle School 2

Posted August 12, 2012
This school is a joke. My daughter was bullied. They have FCAT prep on weekends so you will pass to make them look good. They are not informative at all. I had to go to the school almost weekly. Being that we are in law enforcement the school known as Forest Glen Correctional Facility for all the crime they have on a daily basis. I switched our daughter out and found the Charter Schools were better communicators as well as lower crime stats.

Posted December 15, 2011
FOREST GLEN BEST SCHOOL EVER my daughter went to sawgrass and was bullied we talked to the principle about it but he said he would get on it but never did my daughter wanted to be moved but I didn't know where my friends husband said forest glen I moved her there and now she has the best of friends and is doing excellent in school thank you forest glen

Posted September 28, 2011
Great School! Both my children attended this school for middle school and I cannot say enough good things about it! "A" school for many, many years! That says it all! The students are learning because of the great teachers and staff!

Forest Glen Middle School 4

Posted September 27, 2011
my name is eli and i graduated from fgms with the class of 2010 i had very kind teachers that cared about the students. ms.bobis,mrs.hoffman,mrs.bates,and ms.kimbrough and they really helped me go through my eighth grade year. my english teacher ms bobis taught me a lot of new words and helped me succeed in my freshman year at high school with a very high gpa

Forest Glen Middle School
6501 Turtle Run Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL  33067
Last modified Forest Glen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Glen Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top