1,336 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I was nervous about sending our daughter to this school because of some review I read online , but she was accepted to the PQL/honor program and is absolutely amezing !! Teachera truly care about each student , and push them to do better and spend time explaining the curruculum .It is a very safe school ,and you will see the principal everywhere !! He is always on campus . The school also have one of the best Music program in South Florida ! I'm truly grateful for this school

I substitute at this school a lot. As a sub I see the worst side of the kids and to be honest they are not that bad. In every class there will be trouble makers like any school, but most of the students are good. I'd say around 25% of the students are what you would call "bad kids", the rest are mostly well behaved. Administration is always helpful and I like it there. The only thing I don't like about the school is the physical buildings themselves. They look very old and need to be refurbished or replaced.

Amazing school. Teachers are great and academics are terrific. My children are learning so much in a good environment. Very happy with this school and highly recommend it.

Daughter with disabilities treated poorly by staff member. Staff has attitude and no patience with the children.

Unlike most parents think this schooks isnt as great as you think. I underatan that because you dont spend 9 monthis in school each year,but lii tell you for the 2012-15 school year thatthis school deserved at least a D. The clubs, programs,and education are petty good but thats it. The school has many kids that are being peered pressured like crazy. Rumors spread and there are alot of drama. The bullies themseves said they are mean and know it bit wont stop. And sone teachers dont reaaly grade anything,but most are good.You can send a child here but be carefull about who they hang out with.

Truly a "Great School"!! Many activities and clubs for students. Safe and nurturing educational environment for students to grow and learn during this important period in middle schoolers' lives-- transitioning from elementary to high school. A wonderful school that prepares 6th-8th graders for the academic challenges awaiting them in high school and college.

As a student soon exiting this school, I can say that this school has to get it's priorities straight. The administration cares more about students wearing a solid color collared shirt, than all the students who walk to the park across the school every morning. Let's also note how the school only has 3 officers who barely do anything. Our administration is trying to make this school into some preppy private school, when we can't even get funding. The only good thing about the school is the drama club that's going to nationals. I got a detention at this school once for rolling my eyes at an administrator, which was "disrespectful", coming from the administrator who yells in a microphone at the students during lunch when all they do is simply stand up. Our new principal was only involved with things at this school for the first week. This school lacks individuality, especially with the uniform policy. In my opinion, this school tries too hard to look like a perfect school, when 75% of the kids are apathetic to whatever's going on at the school. I just can't wait for next week to pass already, so I can finally be out of that school. Maybe next year they'll get red of some of their bs.

My granddaughter was assaulted 3 times in this school by kids she had no prior contact with this is unacceptable and the police will do nothing. My granddaughter advised the school security people of a threat and no action was taken.

I just moved back to coral springs and im going into 7th grade. im exited. My overall experience with this school so far was good but not great.. :/

Every school has it's good and bad points. It's up to the students to do the right thing. By middle school kids should know right from wrong. Parents need to keep in close communication with the school. Teachers are not there to babysit, but to help the kids along. If a teacher is uncaring they need to find another career. We parents are entrusting our most valuable asset to the school, our children. We expect nothing less than your best. We have had three kids over the years attend FGMS. It was not always perfect, but what is.

Last modified Forest Glen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.