Coral Springs, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 09, 2014
This is the 1s year that our son has attended the school. He just finished 3rd grade and his teacher was one of the best teachers that he has had. Mrs. Head is a teacher in the true sense of the meaning. She is very professional yet she created an atmosphere where the students were very comfortable and eager to learn. My son loved going to school and enjoyed learning! The school has an immense sense of community and encourages parents involvement which is paramount in the success of any school community. We are very impressed and look forward to another great year as our daughter joins the CHE family as well in kindergarten in August.

Posted April 12, 2014
County Hills has been a great school for my kids. We've been there for many years now and my children are doing well. They love their teachers and have many friends. The school has a great sense of community and has very nice family events like BINGO and a 5K walk. The teachers and staff really care about all the kids and put a lot of effort into getting to know the parents. The school PTA has a lot of opportunities for volunteering and is always lots of fun. Great school!

Posted April 12, 2014
Our family has had a wonderful experience at CHE. Every teacher has been extremely committed to the success of my child; the administration is responsive and always trying to be fair, and definitely committed to following the rules. Staff members seem to really enjoy the children and be at our service. The PTA is strong, raising a great deal of money to enhance the kids' experience and education - including providing wireless access for the school. It's always a bit uncomfortable to be the outsider amongst a group of people who already know each other and have worked together. But as I'm teaching my own child, when one takes the time and initiative to get to know people and let them know you, friendly working relationships with most, and great friendships with some will develop. I found that amongst the parents, teachers, staff and PTA. No matter how good the school, it is also important to remember that you are the best advocate for your child, and not be afraid to speak up when necessary. I highly recommend this school for the elementary education experience as a whole. We will be very sad to move on...

Posted April 12, 2014
The school is phenomenol. This is our last year as our youngest is going to middle school. I was shocked to read the previous comment as the PTA has always been warm and welcoming. In fact they do an over the top job with all of their fundraisers, including their auction. The teachers and administration are extremely fair and do not cave into the demands of irrational parents

Posted April 12, 2014
Country Hills has been a fantastic school for my children. The staff is top notch and the educational needs of my children have far exceeded my expectations. I don't agree with the negative comments regarding the PTA, as everyone has always been kind and open to new members who are willing to volunteer their time. The principal and vice principal have taken parent bullying complaints very seriously and as a previous reviewer said, they do not bend to the demands of the "irrational parents."

Posted April 12, 2014
Country Hills Elementary is a fantastic school that I am happy to say my children attend. The school leadership is exemplary, the teachers are clearly dedicated and the overall parent involvement is amazing. We have had one of our children in that school for 10 years now and all of them have benefited from the education provided. My wife and I have always been members of the PTA and find that group as a whole to be an amazing group of parents and grandparents. I would strongly recommend this area and school to anyone.

Posted April 12, 2014
Country Hills is a great school and has a wonderful staff and inclusive PTA. The negative review mentioning the PTA "clique" is obviously from the "blackballed" parent. Perhaps, it's time for this parent to make an apology for her poor choices and the people she has hurt vs continue to make accusations.

Country Hills Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
This is our third and final year at Country Hills as we have a 5th grader. The teachers are over the top great and truly teach with a team effort and communication with parents. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. The Principlal and Asst. Principal have a strong presence both at drop-off and pick-up and are friendly enough. If I have one complaint it is that of the PTA, which seems to be the poster child of every negative stereotype regarding PTAs. The "clique" as mentioned in a previous review is unfriendly and unwelcoming. Any effort on there part seems forced or self-serving. If you don't conform to there objective or buck the system it seems to make the mom a mark for unwarranted ugliness. At the first meeting of the year they literally didn't allow a women to speak and upon this year elections "certain" moms have been blackballed while open positions go unmanned. It's a shame and I'm sorry to say that I would stay clear. I am surprised that the Principal who seems to be a no nonsense type allows this. With all that said, if your looking for an excellent education environment for your children have it at Country Hills.

Posted April 01, 2014
Its our first year in CHE, we have a 5th grade and a Kindergarden, we are amazed with the staff and members, teachers are great and I love the fact of how they communicate with us "parent". It has been a wonderful experience for our family, especially for our daughter who"s a kindergarden.

Posted January 08, 2014
My name is Gabriela I attend Country Hills since Kindergarten. CHE Is a wonderful school! It is full of nice yet strict teachers and it is very safe. I love CHE

Country Hills Elementary School
10550 Westview Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33076
Last modified Country Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top